I dont see internal transfers dying up. Historically thats not the way it usually goes.. You do get hyperinflation, where the value of paper currency falls through the floor and the notion of a wheelbarrow of banknotes for a loaf of bread.<br />
Or in extrem cases the currency becomes totally invalid and someone elses currency gets used as a means of exchange. Ironically, the $US was often the currency of choice in Asia and Africa.

Best Answer

I don't think we can count on the rest of the world propping up our currency this time. That is one reason why I see times getting tough and things like hyperinflation unpleasantly possible.

Best Answer

I concur that this cant go on for much longer. And the seeds of the destruction are buried in the US pension funds, which are WAY unfunded. As those dominoes topple the older people will be the meat in the sandwich. Then the debt to China will be the least of the economies problems as a lot of older Americans with firearms seek to take what they are entitled to. Thats scarey.

Best Answer

*slips the squirrel a Xanax*

Best Answer

It won't happen anytime so, if at all! The way the economy works makes it impossible for it to completely collapse.

Best Answer