reflections3 reflections3 61-65, F 27 Answers Feb 13, 2010

There's an old saying: "Absence makes the heart grow fonder." Is this what you're referring to?

Best Answer

it's not true

Best Answer

My husband and i normally call or text each other at the same time. He is travelling for work so i see him rarely but ihave always felt we are spuritually connnected.

Best Answer

I know of many cases where you can think of someone and they "just happen to call" - coincidence maybe? But think about it for just a little bit, off all the people you could have thought about --- that one person came to mind and called just at that particular moment.

I've heard of people feeling sick or being hurt and someone just happening to be thinking about them, at the right place and the right time... hmmmmm.

Why can't thoughts and emotions be considered a form of energy, some might be more sensitive to it than others?

Good question, something to think about.

Best Answer

Absolutely, but ones sixth sense would have to be quite developed.

Best Answer

I wish I could be more certain. Sometimes I sense a curse trying to seperate it's possibilities with me on this.

Best Answer

yes for sure. way to many experiences for me not to believe.

Best Answer

yes it could be possible..its kinda the same idea as telephathy...lol if you both feel spiritually connected to eachother then yes...i beleive spiritual energies can fly thru the air...why dos it matter how far awa people are from eachother ? I have yet to meet anyone who feels the same way tho):... i just assume im too spiritua and intense for most people to understand..life shouldnt be all physical...

Best Answer

Not possible except in peoples imaginition.

Best Answer

NO.

Best Answer

What?

Best Answer

yes indeed i belive its true,ive had an experiance where i hadnt seen a girlfriend of mine in ten or more years,a went to call her a the phone never rang and she was on the phone saying hello and hi and i hadent said a word yet. I said to her did you just call me,she replied yes.Then i said I was calling you but i didnt her it ring. Then i was amazed that we had both called at the same time. but i was not at my house number i was at a friends house she didnt even know.hummm well belive it or not. I SAY YES ITS TRUE VERY VERY TRUE.....!!!!!!! AND I STILL AMAZED TODAY ITS BEEN 25 YEARS AGO THIS HAPPEND TO ME!

Best Answer

Definitely. When I’m thinking about my close friend, he sends me SMS to ask how I am. It maybe means our souls are connected through the distance. It happens when the person is very dear for me.

Best Answer

I'm so in love and he can feel what im thinkin. i wanna be with him forever

Best Answer

Absolutely.

Best Answer

I would rather say a connection/dedication/compassion for each other.

Best Answer

Yes. I have experienced a form of this. Its nice to be that connected to someone.

Best Answer

I fear not really. But with a little imagination...

Best Answer

he doesn't feel it... so probably not true

Best Answer

Yes definitely even if they are seperated by 1000 miles!!

Best Answer