perfectprince perfectprince 26-30, M 10 Answers Jun 13, 2012

STEP AWAY FROM THE MIRROR!

Best Answer

hahaha....very clever

Best Answer

I'd have to pinch myself to make sure i was'nt just dreaming, never ever happend to me anyway.

Best Answer

Sorry.... Spare me.... I am taken.....

Best Answer

sayy "whaat are you hiding??"

Best Answer

just ask them to be truthful as to there reason for dating you and depending on how you feel for them will tell you whether you should stay with them or not but if you are confused then stay with them to try and figure it out and talk to them about it also. only14

Best Answer

I'm dealing with that right now. A very good-looking woman is flirting with me online, and I'm trying to decide if she's for real or a scammer. She's seen my pics, and says that she likes larger guys, but I can't help being skeptical.<br />
I realize it CAN happen, there are beautiful women out there that really do like larger guys, it just seems so rare that it's hard to believe it's for real....the likelihood she's working some angle seems far higher.

Best Answer

Yes be very careful. Don't give her any money.

Best Answer

I immediately think. What do they really want and why was I the alleged tool?

Best Answer

hmmmm.

Best Answer

i will tell him to check his eyes first and point out at the beautiful girls in the corner and say..."them! not me"

Best Answer

why so....u r also beautiful

Best Answer

blah!

Best Answer

blah blah...lol

Best Answer

I will pinch myself and make sure that its a daydream

Best Answer