Finishing your degree? First proper job? Getting married? First child? or another moment?
RobertaSunset RobertaSunset 36-40, F 11 Answers May 9, 2012

Never, I've been fighting it since 1985. I'll be a kid until I die, Thank you very much.

Just a kid with more responsibly's.

Best Answer

strive to have a young outlook... a good plan I think :o)

Best Answer

When the pink line appeared on the pregnancy test at 17 years of age

Best Answer

Oooh, yeah... the realisation that another little person depends upon you completely, yes that does make you grow up quite quickly :o)

Best Answer

When I started my first course at university.

Best Answer

For me it was when my first essay was due :o)

Best Answer

when i first paid rent i thought i was an "adult" when the hospital let me walk out with another human being (my son) I knew I was an adult!

Best Answer

Yeah, when you pay bills for the first time, that's a bit of a shocker isn't it lol :o)

Best Answer

i paid bills before that, I felt like an adult when I paid and was responsible for where my shelter/ safety aka my home was.

Best Answer

When I got my draft notice. (1966)

Best Answer

yes I guess that would be a bit of a wake up call

Best Answer

...jury duty.

Best Answer

I would hate to have to do that.. touch wood :o(

Best Answer

After an 8 year marriage and a 4 year old kid, I'm still waiting for that "grown-up" feeling. :)

Best Answer

lol :o)

Best Answer

Seriously, I actually look forward to the day when I can play a video game with my kid, just like my dad did with me (pacman on the Atari 5200) LOL

Best Answer

your Dad prob looked forward to it too, good to have a break to the mundane responsibilities :o)

Best Answer

When I started feeling responsible for others instead of just myself. (about 13 years old)

Best Answer

you sound like you were a sweet kid :o)

Best Answer

Thanks, I don't feel I really had a choice though.

Best Answer

The first time I was with a Woman in a $exual sense

Best Answer

really?... she must have been good lol :o)

Best Answer

honestly, any Woman you are lucky enough to be with is 'good' for a Womans body is so sublime in so many regards

Best Answer

you sound like a connoisseur! :o)

Best Answer

every male is

Best Answer