PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 6 Answers Mar 26, 2012

Just Two weeks ago. And I did two things I'd never done before at the same time! We flew over an active volcano in a Helicopter with the doors off!!!! I'd never flown in a Helicopter doors on or off, and I'd never flown over a Volcano!!! It Was Awesome! But once was enough!

Best Answer

WOW! Absolutely wonderful!! I never would have thought of that!! I can't even jump two steps on a stepladder!!! That must have been SOME EXPERIENCE!! Ahhh, to see the wonders of the world! What was that like for you MrsJoanieBNH??? I would love to hear from you! That stuff fascinates me so much!!!

Best Answer

Do you mean it was actually active as in lava and everything??? WOW That must have been incredible!! Please tell me more!! Where was it?? Were you just a little scared??? My Gosh I would have been..but you must have taken pictures!!! Please PLEASE can I see some of them??

Best Answer

It was actually real. The only live and active volcano on earth it Monaleia on the Isand of Hawaii in Hawaii. When we saw it it was winding down since it's frist eruption in 1983. There are two spots were the volcano are most active, we saw both, one from the land, and one from the air. http://www.nps.gov/havo/index.htm is the link to volcano np there is a lot of info. We did much of it. And yes, being in that Helicopter right on the edge was wicked scary. Not only was there inches from falling out (safety harness kept us in) but you could feel the heat from the lava! I'll post photos, but you'll have to friend me to see them. Oh, and friends just call me Joanie!

Best Answer

I went dogging for the first time last week!

Best Answer

What is that?

Best Answer

I can show you if you like ;)

Best Answer

Wearing a skirt to school

Best Answer

Yesterday I shot my first rifle. And I hit my first target, on the first try. And i'm not even trying to be cute here...I actually freaking did it

Best Answer