Questionator Questionator 26-30 242 Answers Mar 23 in Community

Question of the Day

Just this March 16, 2014. I tried running a 10k. Although I was 15 minutes slower for a sub-1, I still finished it.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Wow, that's great! Stay healthy :)

Best Answer

Thank yew :)

Best Answer

Congrats I ran / walk 2 miles today

Best Answer

That's great, keep it up!

Best Answer

Stood up for myself, this week

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

YOU GO GIRL !!!!

Best Answer

I tried ******* off with the left hand for the first time a couple of days ago, it made everything feel out of whack. No pun intended.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Well I lift weights regularly, so both arms get bigger at about the same rate, never had fap arm

Best Answer

Also try invert your hand to experience a totally different feel. Wow

Best Answer

you can always tell if a man is right or left handed by the way his **** points

Best Answer

ROFL

Best Answer

What does pmsl mean? And what way should mine point then?

Best Answer

WOW. Is all I can say.

Best Answer

Three weeks ago: I began to live alone in my house, when I have never lived alone before. Interesting experience, that. Stuff actually stays where I put it. If there is a mess, it's because I made it, and I have to clean it up. I have to go pay bills and buy what little food I eat, which isn't much. I have to set an alarm and get up and showered for work. No one is at home to greet me afterwards. I do my laundry once a week. ALL of this is not normal for me, yet. But I will get there. Just give me some time.

Best Answer

may you be well adjusted and as content as one caN BE in this world soon.

Best Answer

remember being alone DOESNT MEAN YOUR LONELY.....get a pet dog and he will always meet and greet you unconditionally , he will let you know when someone is around or when sounds around the house aren't normal ... he will let you know when the sun comes up and he will put his head on your lap when your feeling sad

Best Answer

I do have a dog, but he's elderly at this point and wouldn't bark at a burglar, let alone anything else - spends his days sleeping on his big cushy bed, and I have to go get him up to go outside, and to eat and drink. If I didn't do that, I honestly believe he would just stay there and sleep forever - literally. I have 6 cats, too. They can get interesting. They all get along mostly, except for the odd hissy fit. They go outside, and they are all fixed, so they never stink. I love that about them, they always smell like fresh air. :)

Best Answer

niCe, kats r kooL

Best Answer

Its called being an 'adult.' Welcome to the club.

Best Answer

Last August when I paraglided for the first time.

Best Answer

i thought of trying this a few times but couldn't find big enough ball s, have you heard of (parabounce) use to be somewhere in L.A. you could go strap on a frigging helium balloon and, bounce to near the ceiling of some dome,,, YiKes

Best Answer

No. I paraglided off of a mountain in Chamonix.

Best Answer

I went to a shooting range today for the first time.

Best Answer

How did you do?

Best Answer

strap-on with gf (lesbian) for the first time last week.

Best Answer

Yesterday I tried making pie

Best Answer

mix lard and butter or butter and shortening for crust recipe....if you make apple pie from scratch, mix the type of apples (granny smith and braemar for a for instance) and make sure they are baking apples...also after cutting up the apples, put in brown sugar, the tiniest bit of cinnamon, and a teaspoon of lemon juice then bake the apples with mixture for half an hour in a 350 oven ...then put them in the pie crust and bake...just a few tidbits...and never get discouraged. the pie will never be the same way twice but always yummy

Best Answer

Thank you :)

Best Answer

I revealed my homosexuality for the first time. In EP....

Best Answer

Tried to try something new today. It didn't work out so I will try again tomorrow :)

Best Answer

bzylady can you say what it was that you tried? prey tel

Best Answer

I went to get my first tattoo but the shop was closed for some reason and the others in my area were busy. My plan is to go back today.

Best Answer

Last fall I bought a toupee. I wore it for several weeks. People I met, who saw me with a full head of hair were speechless at the sight and when would avert their eyes. Nobody mentioned it, nor said it looked nice.<br />
But I did find it gave me an advantage in meeting women. Till one morning a friend awoke to find gathered in a ball in front of her nose. She thought it some kind of animal and let out a blood curdling scream. she accused me of being a phony was trying to look younger then I was. Never wore it again, and never will. <br />
And those friends who never said any thing about my toupee, are now more then happy to agree with my decision. Quoting an Aunt of mine, "You looked absolutely ridiculous in that thing!"

Best Answer

Today I'll be meeting my father for the first time as a young woman.

Best Answer

Wow, congrats on this.

Best Answer

Hope it went well.

Best Answer

Thanks, but it did not go well at all. Our relationship is currently suspended.

Best Answer

Good question! I can't , offhand, remember, and that makes me boring, gonna have to remedy that real soon!

Best Answer

Recently tried cosplay for the first time. Kind of see the appeal now. I felt like a kid on Halloween.

Best Answer

Last night with a t-girl ;P

Best Answer

Top. Was exquisite! Who was urs?

Best Answer

Oh dear, share us the details.

Best Answer

Is there a dislike button?! Lol

Best Answer

Tried to answer Questionator first just now

Best Answer

Two weeks ago I tried a boot camp class. I will not be going to a second one haha.....

Best Answer

I went roller skating for the first time a few weeks ago.

Best Answer

I like trying new foods whether its in a resteraunt or cooking it. I cooked fennel a couple months ago it was pretty good.

Best Answer

Very old question !

Best Answer

A frequent compliant on EP. Why they do reruns with these safe generic questions behooves me. I've wrote EPAllie encouraging her to ask more provocative questions that pertain to the events of the day. So what do, as I did with this one, is give an answer with a comical twist. Which wasn't hard today, because my answer is true.

Best Answer

haha cool

Best Answer