lifesize lifesize 18-21, F 20 Answers Mar 14 in Embarrassing & Funny

months ago when my father died

Best Answer

I was trying to get help from someone, and in the midst of that, someone else made such a painful statement to me that I called up a friend on the phone, and just collapsed on the floor in extreme pain.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Just a few weeks ago...a friend's 2 year old was killed

Best Answer

:((

Best Answer

I was hit by a car and it took some time to repair me; so I became impatient and lost self-control for a day or two

Best Answer

(((Hugzz)))

Best Answer

When my second wife left me for my best friend.

Best Answer

:(( (((hugzz )))

Best Answer

It is ok now, but it took me many years to get over it.

Best Answer

About three years ago. I slipped and found my foot was at right angles to my leg. Got a free ride in a helicopter!

Best Answer

Last June my parents didn't go to my high school graduation. The next day, they woke me up around 8am and told me I needed to leave... All because I'm gay. <br />
I spent the summer life guarding and living in my car until college started. I still don't talk to my family. <br />
I think the day they asked me to leave was my biggest breakdown ever.

Best Answer

(((Hugzz)))

Best Answer

Oh no!!! that's horrible. Nothing ****** me off more than the whole homophobia thing. It's just as normal as being straight and people are born like that. It really makes me sad that someones parents would actually kick out their own child!!!

Stay strong hun <3

Best Answer

Thank you both. I'm doing ok :) now I just hope my experience can help ppl.

Best Answer

Burying myself in booze and sex! Hahaha. Although that probably isn't what broken people need to hear. Sometimes it is good to escape for a while.

Best Answer

When two little "granddaughters" walked out the door because of a break up.

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

Everytime I live with my mediocre life.

Best Answer

last year at august... i got a repeat in one of my paper because of the non added assignment marks. I never had failed before so i cried for several weeks.

Best Answer

flat tyre

Best Answer

Last night, I'd rather not say why.

Best Answer

Last saturday in a bar because some guy just suddenly decided to punch me in the face and it really hurt physically and emotionally!

Best Answer

Wtf!!! >:( ... (((Hugzz)))

Best Answer

just a few nights ago, my disolving marriage

Best Answer

Awh :( (((hugzz)))

Best Answer

thank you for the hug

Best Answer

Your welcom

Best Answer

Xmas. Past caught up on me.

Best Answer