PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 7 Answers Nov 13, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I checked it about an hour ago. So I have about an hour before it's necessary again. That's about the most time I can go without checking. [:{)

Best Answer

Glad you have the meds. Soooooo glad. Love you. oxox

Best Answer

a few minutes ago my viagara i have three left interested in seeing what it does for me?

Best Answer

You must keep it clean, love. On my question board. Cause you are new, I will just remind you once. Sure you need them? Maybe not...

Best Answer

This morning I checked out the can of coffee and found it half full. For me that means it is time to stock up on coffee again. I absolutely can't run out of coffee.

Best Answer

You coffee-a-holic! LOL!

Best Answer

I check every day and god is here. God is always here but I only find him when I seek him, I find love for and from god and then I am able to love myself and to love others...funny how it works...

Best Answer

Great answer, KBG! kissessssssssssssss....Keep on, keeping on!

Best Answer

Aww, you are too kind - thanks, 2011 or may I call you 20? kissesssss right back. I love kisses!

Best Answer

Call me Cyn. Close friends do. xoxxo

Best Answer

When I checked last, I found it wasn't hanging right, it was a strain, and the flight surgeon had me take it easy for a week and a half...

Best Answer

Okay. Good. Not touching this with a 10 foot pole! LOL!

Best Answer

LMFAO!!

Best Answer

Same as me! xoxo

Best Answer

When was the last time you checked? Just a moment ago,after I read your question.<br />
And what was it? I was searching for an answer.<br />
And what did you find? The answer I'm giving you now.<br />
Thanks. You're Welcome.

Best Answer

Smartas s. I like it. So common sense. Thanks.

Best Answer

Umm checked what?

Best Answer

your choice, girl...

Best Answer