I tried making sushi tonight for the first time, I feel like such a failure :(
jlimones jlimones 26-30, F 5 Answers Dec 31, 2013 in Community

Just the day before Christmas, 2012. Failed at being healthy...not apt to ask who is this ******* to face me?

Best Answer

The day after Christmas where she no longer seen me as the person she wanted to be with and i failed to say everything i wanted :(

Best Answer

I'm sorry, maybe write a letter, I usually get everything out I want to say that way

Best Answer

We always use to do that as i suck at expressing things anyway. but even if i did i don't think it would change anything~ but thanks :)

Best Answer

this xmas vacation, i wasnt able to do my homework

Best Answer

Sushi takes practice. The sushi rice, plastic wrap, and if your lucky a rolling mat. But more important a very sharp knife.

Best Answer

Somehow all the videos I watched they failed to mention I should have a sharp knife, I first tried using a butter knife haha, the nori and rice were too short I couldn't even completely roll the thing it was too fat then I gave up and tried just mixing all of it cuz I was so hungry and just ate that lmao, I'll try again tomorrow, but I failed miserably :(

Best Answer

It takes practice. Just keep you hands wet when laying the rice. And its not a burger. A little goes a long way.

Best Answer

Lol thanks I will try again tomorrow :)

Best Answer

I failed at singing, and that was right now.

Best Answer

I'm sorry :(

Best Answer