oO i don't argue, just jump straight to insults XD

Best Answer

lmao! gets me into trouble all too often!

Best Answer

Idk .. all I know is I feel dominant i usually am in the wrong. So case in point being, the false sense of correctness usually is evident due to the fact I am needing or pulling from the Chromagnum mentality .. the trusty is usually lose lose.

Best Answer

I work as a copy editor at an ad agency, and a couple of months ago I asked management to buy me a few dictionaries and a style guide. Then they made a huge fuss about it and suggested that I should buy them myself, and basically made me feel like a total brat for asking for them. My best point in the argument was that the designers don't need to buy their own Macs or InDesign software packets, because they can't work without them - and surely a copy editor, who proofreads and rewrites copy, can't function without dictionaries? In the end they bought me 4 books - never admitting that I was right, but obviously I was. Total no-brainer.

Best Answer

i love love love that!!!! you proved them to be morons! congrats on sticking one on big brother!

Best Answer

:) Thanks! I'm usually not one for conflict, but stupidity really ****** me off. I mean, SERIOUSLY.

Best Answer

;/

Best Answer