djk007 djk007 22-25, M 22 Answers Oct 13, 2010

honestly? only happiness, no stress? it's probably been more than 20 years ago, before my mom got sick and died. life was very happy and care free when i was younger.

Best Answer

when i was ten miles out in the woods sitting on top of a mountain. no one else was there. no cell phone service. just a wide endless view.

Best Answer

There are many moments in the day when I feel no stress<br />
and I wouldn't particularly say happiness but I feel very content

Best Answer

not linear, but a total of over 90 days in 1997.

Best Answer

At the dentist when they gave me laughing gas. That was the most relaxed I've felt in weeks. Now I wish I could buy some of that stuff to give me to go to sleep. But its almost Thursday, and every Thursday I go out with friends, so its gonna be good :D If I didnt have that little break in the week, I'd go crazy

Best Answer

the day i graduated high school. that was 3 years ago. right when i felt like i finished something but before i was worried about starting something else. it's been nothing but stress since then..

Best Answer

Just 3 hours ago when my son was here with her girlfriend.Had a good lunch and great conversation.

Best Answer

Not sure about "no stress" or "only happiness" but I was quite content last Saturday to be totally hammered with friends.

Best Answer

Last month when I was at the beach.<br />
The other time probably 20 years ago.

Best Answer

I really can't remember........

Best Answer

I don't ever remember feeling that. Maybe after a run, jumping into the lake and seeing no one around me and having to be no where at any particular time but knowing that there were people waiting for me.

Best Answer

I am coming up with a blank..I can't remember a time when I had no stress.

Best Answer

Finally today - and It's nothings fault but my own. I forgot that it's up to me to be happy and make this existence my own.

Best Answer

No stress...??? I'm thinking, I'm thinking...

Best Answer

When I was working for the food bank cooking meals for kids at the boys and girls club. If I could have done that forever I would have. It's so rewarding.

Best Answer

Sometimes,when i am with my lil nephew..i feel so! ^_^

Best Answer

when I was 20

Best Answer