Lieser Lieser 51-55, F 4 Answers Dec 1, 2012 in Parenting & Family

About a week ago when I got to see my son without my SO present. My son listens to me and appreciates me. I can be myself around him without reservation. It is so wonderful to be with someone who really listens and accepts you completely. I want to know where the rest of the people in this world are who will do that, because I've had a really difficult time finding them in the "real world".

Best Answer

Last time I felt good was about 3 or 4 days ago..I got to spend a couple hours with my bf and we snuggled in bed and watched the first few episodes of the walking dead tv show and he got playful and pretended to be a zombie and tried to bite my ear off :)

Best Answer

I hope your hearing is still ok! No really thats great and remember more good times ahead! I havent seen the Walking Dead but you've iven me thought and thank you for the reply.....:-)

Best Answer

lol yes it's ok thanks :) I hope so! :D
I've only seen the first few episodes but it looks good so far.. You're very welcome :)

Best Answer

Wow its been a while. Um i guess a couple years when i had a conversation with a friend and i felt that he was actually listening to what i was saying instead of just waiting to speak.

Best Answer

Wow to your answer as ive experienced that to where people are waiting to speak before you finish,but, like you if have the sense that you are totally being listened to is a great feeling and thank you......:-)

Best Answer

Hey Lennonlover, my favourite song is "Imagine" and its good to see your a fan.

Best Answer

My teacher I had my senior year. I feel like I met him in a past life. I just felt like we really understood eachother.

Best Answer

Thank you Yolo, wow yes every now and then you meet people who can have that effect which is good. Im glad that you have that thought that will travel with you for life.....I hope you meet more to...:-)

Best Answer