BigbadGus BigbadGus 36-40, M 5 Answers Jan 5, 2013 in Community

Recently, and yes

Best Answer

Fortunately and completely UNLIKE my dates, my REAL name is not "google-friendly" which I always use here.<br />
My last check was two weeks ago and I am forever relieved :)

Best Answer

Fairly recently, and it comes up with absolutely nothing about me. Plenty about the celebrity whose RL name I share. How convenient. :)

Best Answer

Omg. I just did it. I don't like that at all. My address is right there, and other stuff.<br />
Not good

Best Answer

You need to put a whole bunch of false stuff on the net to confuse stalkers and the tax man.

Best Answer

Man I need to get married and change my name lol.

Best Answer

I'd help if I could, but I'm already married.

Best Answer

Hahaha, thanks for the thought. My other half and I have been engaged for a long time. I've just never organised a day because I'm not keen on that kind of attention.

Best Answer

Vegas Baby.

Best Answer

:o) That would be cool.

Best Answer

Its the only way to enjoy your own wedding. Hawaii would be nice too.

Best Answer

Wow yeah. Never that of that. Cheers :o)

Best Answer

I was too young when I got married, let my Mom and Mother in law take over. Huge ordeal, people I didn't know, even a fistfight between guests. If you go to Vegas, its a couple of your closest friends and a night at Cirque du Soleil. Good times.

Best Answer

Yes a couple of my cousins from UK have done that too. Nothing like a bit of fisty cuffs to help make the day that more memorable though lol.

Best Answer

Some friends recently got married in California. They took the kids to Disneyland and got married on the beach, they seem real happy with their decision.

Best Answer

Aw, that's so cool. I like that idea too. We've done it all back to front too and had our kids first. I wish we had gotten married before now, would save the confusion when I go help out at school.

Best Answer

You can't sweat the details, kids are resilient creatures, and if they have a stable home life they're a step ahead of a lot of their friends.

Best Answer

Thank you. That's something I needed reminding of. You're so right.

Best Answer

Let me know when you're going to Vegas, I'll dress as Elvis and be the best man.

Best Answer

Hahahaha. Done deal ;o)

Best Answer

I found out I was a king.

Best Answer

Nice, do you have a castle with a moat? I like moats.

Best Answer

I got a double moat because I like bridges.

Best Answer