ItsmeDee ItsmeDee 41-45, F 10 Answers Oct 15, 2012 in Hobbies

Mostly supermarkets. I've worked out their money making scheme, seriously check your dockets the next few times you go shopping and you'll see.<br />
On almost all of the dockets myself and people I know have received, supermarkets rip you off about 5 cents each time. Think how much extra money they would make just by charging a few cents from the thousands of people who shop. By the end of the day, they would have made hundreds off everyone. <br />
They're evil, pure evil.

Best Answer

taxes!it has been so many,i donĀ“t really know which was the last

Best Answer

We took a cab in downtown Atlanta and the driver drove us around in circles to up the fare. We should have paid more attention .. but we were kind of lost.

Best Answer

My kitchen, it's given me manic depression.

Best Answer

it has been along time , because i don't trust anyone any more so they don't get a chance. that is why i have my 357

Best Answer

my brother in law the cheap guy owed someone else but didn't pay them on time so he rips me off on weed for my money like 1/2 on a 50 buck order and thinks what , that i don't mind , when i'm way poorer then them , really hurt that did , but shows how much they care about me and then 1 day i actually forgot to pay them 10 bucks but it was my intention when i went there and i was scowled at for forgetting , yep , so i just paid them anyway , but i'm now learning to love them but they don't make it easy

Best Answer

when I first got out of the hospital, a former orderly I knew asked to borrow $40. He eeid it back when he said he would and a month later he was asking to borrow $200 to help make his rent. Made a couple of token payments but am still waiting for the rest of it

Best Answer