Today.<br />
I had to deal with myself - it was really hard to calm me down!

Best Answer

From what little I know, I bet you handled it well anyway.

Best Answer

Not really - But I survived!

Best Answer

Last week. Local gas station was recently taken over by new owners. I pulled in for gas sat there for at least 5 min. beeped my horn once- (not knowing if the they pump it, was now a you pump it yourself ) a guy came out of the building, stood in the doorway and waved at me. Not knowing his meaning I asked if this was a self service station. He walked as slow as he could over to the car, glared at me and angrily said" Is it ok with you if I eat my phukin sandwich?, I was eating ******* lunch!" I said " oh, I'm sorry since this is new owners, I didn't know if it had changed over to a self serve. He pretended like he couldn't open the gas tank. I got out of the car & as I was walking around to the tank he screamed at me to press the lever to open the tank. I told him the lever was broken and the door opens because I had put a tape around the locking mechanism to prevent it from locking- I asked him why he was having attitude with me and if he got up on the wrong side of the bed? as I came around the corner I could see that he had indeed opened my gas tank and removed the tape that I had wrapped around the lever- which u could only do if you HAD opened the gas tank door! I pointed this out to him and he threw my money at me & told me to get gas somewhere else- as he walked away I called him an a hole and said- what did you think I wouldn't notice you ripped my tape off??? thanks a lot- you must be such a joy to your family, ever think of anger management? He acted like a crazy person he was literally screaming and spitting.

Best Answer

Wow. Great service there! What a story!

Best Answer

Everyday Puck.....<br />
Sad huh??<br />
For the last yr i have worked for a man who yells and screams at any and everyone.<br />
For the first few months,I would sit in McDonald's parking lot cry n at break time.<br />
He owns the place so there was no one to make him stop...<br />
Why do I stay.? House note,light bill and food.

Best Answer

If only there were some real magic words, cause I noticed prayer often doesn't seem to change much when it comes to angry people.

Best Answer

I have to agree with you there Puck. Prayer only works for people who believe in God.While they may not change God has given me the will and strenth to endure. I know theres a reason why I'm there and I know that it isn't forever.
When God closes 1 door He always opens another but it may be hell in the hallway

Best Answer

Last month. My sister is always defensive. She didn't appreciate me giving her parenting advice or scolding her for the way she spoke to our mother.

Best Answer

I get the feeling your username suits you.

Best Answer

Yes I deal with an angry person everyday. Me

Best Answer

At this moment--I'm dealing with myself.

Best Answer

Uh oh.I know how that is.

Best Answer

last night on here.<br />
luckily , my guardian angel reined me in.

Best Answer

good!

Best Answer

about five years ago, i was walking out the door of a supermarket when i saw this guy standing there, He was staring at me, so i waved, all of a sudden , he said No amigo , then he hit me in the jar, I dropped to the ground and tried to figure out what no amigo meant, then i figured it , out it meant no friend, so as i was sitting there, i thought to myself , well I guess not

Best Answer

I had something like that happen to me in Portland. This total stranger came up to me and said, "Do you play this?" then socked me in the nose. I was so shocked I just stood there and said "No I don't play that."

Best Answer

i know some people are really dangerous and you never know whats going to happen

Best Answer

My mom. Lastnight. She drinks a lot, and I'm her trigger.

Best Answer

Yikes!. My mom was a heavy drinker too. That's a tough one.

Best Answer