How far did you actually drive before you realised it and turned back? I have actually driven to office on a Saturday morning when in fact I should have been driving to the supermarket.
DilXXX1982 DilXXX1982 31-35, M 6 Answers Dec 5, 2012 in Community

When I got there.

Best Answer

Join the club. Not once but on a few occasions.

Best Answer

yay i joined a new club! hehe

Best Answer

One time I just wasn't paying attention and missed the last exist on the interstate the next thing I know I was on this long bridge and can't make a u turn. What did I do? I started crying. And drove the entire length of the bridge. Lol

Best Answer

Omg. Missing the turn offs. And then drive a frigging 10 miles to get back. I have had to pay the toll twice too for not concentrating.

Best Answer

lol and I have made wrong turns where I would exit the interstate then accidentally get right back on it going the opposite direction. I really hate interstates lol

Best Answer

It can happen. I have taken the wrong turn and been driving in the opposite direction, until I noticed the ferry/harbour signs........that I was heading far off course..

Best Answer

So far I never did so.

Best Answer