If you don't like it, then fine. Take a hike. I love me. The rest is irrelevant. And I love my friends too. That's all I'm sayin'......
PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 9 Answers Jun 10, 2012

I'm in total agreement with you. I dress how I like and I act how I like. Baloney to anyone who doesn't like it. I'm about as much of an individualist as you'll ever encounter. :)

Best Answer

That's why we are close. I like baloney sandwiches-the all beef ones. With lettuce, tomato, cheese, some mayo, sweet honey mustard....Now, MadMan, I must eat breakfast. Scamp!

Best Answer

It's only human nature to care a little , keeps us grounded that we should feel a degree of acceptance from those around us.

However it shouldn't be the basis of how you feel inwardly about your own sense of self. Don't consume yourself about other peoples perceptions and ideas about who they evaluate and judge you as being. ....chin up!

Best Answer

Oh, I am kind to others. Don't get me wrong....But I don't need approval from anyone. I am confident. And I succeed at anything I try....My head is held high. Thanks.

Best Answer

Last time i cared finally was in january . Then i stopped caring about what people think of my actions and my sayings cause eventually none of this is gonna matter it will be forgotten when one dies

Best Answer

True.

Best Answer

I'm not one for people pleasing that's for sure. If I did I would be in the "in crowd" here.

Best Answer

I know. You and I share this. xo

Best Answer

Couldn't have said it better... I really could care less about what people think or say about me- they ain't paying my bills, helping me with my family, etc... they can go play with themselves... I'm grown. I got better things to do with my life than worrying about what some fruitcake has to think or say about me.

Best Answer

Good. And I hate fruitcake. So heavy. Yuck!

Best Answer

The best kind of fruitcake is made by Claxton (a company in South GA)... that's the only fruitcake I will eat... LOL

Best Answer

The best fruitcake is homemade, with a healthy dollop of Captain Morgan's rum in the batter. :)

Best Answer