This evening. My husband being a big d-bag. He's always the one I want to punch in the face! I never do though.

Best Answer

an hour ago

Best Answer

just by now...haha kidding

Best Answer

I've been before, I can take it.

Best Answer

When I was trying to discuss my feelings with my husband and he said always yet again, "what I wasn't listening". He always does this and I'm tired of it, I'm tired with him saying I can't deal with this right now. It is never a good time. I'm not in this relationship by myself, but it feels like it and my life is falling apart. I feel like killing myself because he trying to destroy me and I'm not the kind to take revenge. He tells people I'm abusing him, when I'm not it is the other way around. He has abused my trust when I asked him for help, he has bad people into our house and discussed our personal life with them and it puts me at risk. I'm afraid to be alone because I'm afraid the whole town thinks I'm doing things I'm not. Why is he doing this, if I go anywhere he is just going to send people after me.

Best Answer

i always feel like punchin some1 in the face lol but maybe bout an hour or two ago

Best Answer

last night

Best Answer

Today! I am at my in laws house in the mountains, my sister in law was up here with her friends 2 months ago and she is a SLOB, she didn't clean up her bedroom or bathroom. My daughters had to vacuum dog hair, pieces of dog poop and food off WHITE carpet, her dog also peed on the carpet and she didn't clean it up. ****** me off that a 41 year old woman expects her 70 year old parents to clean up after her!<br />
She's lucky she's not up here or I would have punched her!

Best Answer

It was the last time I saw someone.

Best Answer