SmartSweet1 SmartSweet1 51-55, F 10 Answers Sep 26, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Saw a midget today. Just thought I would let everyone know.

Best Answer

I see..

Best Answer

Everyone has heard of the "people of Walmart.com." Those aren't actors. They actually exist in real life.

Best Answer

I usually only say that about teenage/college girls with far too much spray tan.

Best Answer

and there are plenty of those out there! lol

Best Answer

This morning at 4 am in the bathroom,nothing worse than seeing my face staring back at me!

Best Answer

My eyes wouldn't be open at 4am!

Best Answer

Have to start early as by 10 am its far too hot in the garden.

Best Answer

Ugh...

Best Answer

I think a couple weeks ago I saw a picture of back when I was younger and I had a nasty-*** cut on my face..I'm pretty sure I said "Eewwww!!" Lol.

Best Answer

not ouch?

Best Answer

Nah I said ouch when it happened..I think it was necessary to say Eewwww when I saw the picture. Lol.

Best Answer

I say that to my dog on an hourly basis...

Best Answer

you must have a close relationship lol

Best Answer

Haha,no,he's just got some incredibly gross habits.

Best Answer

I bought my son trick dog poo at Target this morning. In the car he opened the package and took it out. He's in a booster seat behind me. After a couple minutes he said "Here mom, take it I'm done." I reached behind me and he put it into my hand and it was soft and STICKY. Eewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Yuck! lol

Best Answer

It was an ugly baby...I'm crossing my fingers that his face will change as he grows up.

Best Answer

haha

Best Answer