WHATTHEFUCKAREYOUTRYINGTOSAY!!!!!!! oh..wait.. nevermind.

Best Answer

I did this on Friday morning when someone made a inappropriate comment about me and I went crazy. It was kind of fun.

Best Answer

about 7 hours ago when someone decided they would wake me up ever so rudely. I hate that. when someone cannot just be flipping quiet when i first open my eyes...ugh

Best Answer

I don't want to talk about it.....I SAID, I DON"T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT!!! ...ehem, sorry :-)

Best Answer

when the police came to my front door

Best Answer

I don't know, I'd be lying If I said I feel anything long enough to over react. Most times, I just pretend to be rattled out of boredom.

Best Answer

On Monday when I was told my presc<x>ription benefits were no longer in force and I needed the presc<x>ription to stop an itching/pinching/burning sensation in my skin that i had been dealing with for over six straight months. I totally lost it unnecessarily, it wasn't that expensive to just go ahead and buy it and then deal with the insurance company error later.

Best Answer