shineon09 shineon09 36-40, F 15 Answers Apr 9 in Community

lets see its wensday isn't it?

Best Answer

Three weeks ago

Best Answer

When the judge in divorce court asked me what I was really worth? ;{

Best Answer

oh ****! hahahaha

Best Answer

lol last night

Best Answer

really?

Best Answer

Yup got really pissed off at the wife over bullshit and it really was not worth the argument. Now it will go on for days.

Best Answer

can't you just apologize?

Best Answer

To Her...lol NO!
It actually would not make a difference so its not worth the humiliation. We dont like each other so you know how that goes

Best Answer

i'm sorry to hear that

Best Answer

Yeah its just one of those things... we both know we are getting a divorce once the kid grows up..lol

Best Answer

how long is that? that's got to be horrible living like that.

Best Answer

about 6 years... its horrible but I do have a responsibility... this will be my second divorce and I want to make sure she is well taken care of unlike my last kids who's mother was not the greatest single parent

Best Answer

oh, i guess i understand that

Best Answer

Kids only ask for as little as 18 years to grow up... actually a few more but at least at that age they do stand a chance of fending for themselves... in the scheme of things that isnt that bad considering the joy they give back for simply existing.

Best Answer

that is the damn truth...love my boy with all my heart

Best Answer

OH Foot 'n' Mouth Disease... ya... I do that... just ask my ex... he knows all about it- oh wait... we are similar- he also has the disease... ya think we make a good pair?

Best Answer

lol, probably not

Best Answer

No too long ago, someone was mentioning the number of shootings there has been lately, and in a kind of thoughtless retort, I said, "We should move quickly to ban everything that people can hurt themselves with or just kill the bastards before they are born. Wake up America" It was angry sarcasm and probably better left unsaid, but it's too late now!

Best Answer

yeah, i can understand why someone would have been offended, but i get where you were coming from

Best Answer

Mmmmmmph

Best Answer

I've been keeping my mouth shut since I was little. I should speak up more.

Best Answer

yep...you should

Best Answer

Riding my bike and a bug flew in >:/

Best Answer

Best Answer

It happened last night. Long story. :(

Best Answer

uh oh

Best Answer

This morning

Best Answer

when i got weird....

Best Answer

oh yeah?

Best Answer