Everyday common sense keeps me from doing some of the things I shouldn't do, that would cause regrets. Deep regrets, such as contacting the right person for the wrong reason or vice-versa. But yesterday, rather than regret not standing up for myself, I stood up against corporate stupidity, the stupid corporation held its ground and simply dismissed me, but, I know I am right, and I know that others have heard me, not just the walls.

Best Answer

3 days ago. My husband asked a question, I wasn't sure how to take it, I almost blew up on him. Instead, I bit my tongue and asked a few questions myself and avoided a conflict. I have to remind myself to stop and think before I speak sometimes.

Best Answer

Two weeks ago, I needed to die.........couldn't use a gun (that would so hurt!), only had a .22 and I was afraid if I hung myself, someone would say, ''Does that rope make her butt look big?"<br />
I so not want to wake up to see the sunrise...........and damn if it don't happen. I have a crappy lonely life, no food, car or job or man.............I never say, ''Whats next???" But sometimes I WANT to say, ''A little warning about how BAD it's gonna get okay?"<br />
cheyenne

Best Answer

I have no restraint... I don;t think i have in a longgggg time ... or not that I can recall anyway

Best Answer