TaurasiWade TaurasiWade 18-21, F 14 Answers Dec 20, 2012 in Community

It's been a while since I poured my entire heart and thoughts on the line. With the only person I share my deep thoughts I open up but keep some things that bother me to myself that's the only way I don't open up is with things that bother me. :/

Best Answer

Just the other day. Told a coworker that came in dressed so she was ready to go out after work that she looked and smelled fantastic. Not my normal style........so now she pays more attention to me taking away time I need for work.

Best Answer

It's been awhile but the officers were very kind as they handcuffed me. Although I don't feel they cared about my opinion.

Best Answer

I do this all the time, always tell the truth if it hurts someones feelings then maybe they will learn from it, BUT sometime it is best to simply not say anything at all. Hare Krishna

Best Answer

I've been trying to do it with everyone I talk to(my doctors and my mom) in hopes that I can be more open and maybe help with my mental health. The only thing it's done is make me more distant with them.

Best Answer

Umm. Maybe 4 years ago. When i told him i still loved him and that i was scared. He told me he loved me too and he kissed me and i started to cry. That was the last day i saw him. I just knew it was over. And now hes just another person whos words have meant nothing at all.

Best Answer

Last Saturday I had to get some things out in the open with my boyfriend.

Best Answer

All the time, I think honestly is the best policy. Hands down.

Best Answer

Never. I can't seem to hurt people

Best Answer

Along time ago, what I said got me into a lot of trouble, but it felt right.

Best Answer

Someone once hurt me very badly and when I was sufficiently composed to tell them, I did say that they had hurt me and that I would not be tolerating this any more.

Best Answer