Cryssy1980 Cryssy1980 31-35, F 9 Answers Jan 7, 2013 in EP

Almost daily at work.... I know it's rude, but whatcanyado when you are surrounded by morons?

Best Answer

I understand......maybe try to understand them before telling them to "Shut Up!"

Best Answer

It's more to do with the absolute drivel they talk than because they are making lots of noise, but I try and zone out so it sounds more like noise than words :)

Best Answer

LOL....try your best to zone the idiots out!

Best Answer

I've done it playfully but I realized a while back just how demeaning "shut up" is so if I really need someone to shut it I say "Be quiet!"

Best Answer

Very polite of you! :)

Best Answer

shut up! does that count

Best Answer

Nope, don't count! I can't shut what you can't hear!

Best Answer

good point

Best Answer

Friday. I told my boss to shut up when he said come in on Saturday ! lol

Best Answer

ROTFL! Did you find yourself with a pink slip? Lol!

Best Answer

No he laughed and said "Aw man come one! Please.?" and I replied " Ummm , for overtime, sure. =) ...... and he said "See you Monday "! lolol

Best Answer

Haha......oh well!

Best Answer

I honestly don't remember. It's been a while.

Best Answer

I said it to the dog this morning. I never say it to people, that's rude.

Best Answer

Yes, it's rude.....but if I get made enough...it may slip out of my mouth! I sometime saying it being playful! :)

Best Answer

That's understandable. Some people don't respond to anything else, and you have to be blunt with them. Saying it in a playful manner is fine. :)

Best Answer

the other day i have a very chatty neighbor who doesn't shut up or hear you because he's to busy yakking his head off

Best Answer

Lol....when you've had enough, you've had enough! LOL!

Best Answer

something like that but he knows he's really chatty as well

Best Answer

I have a friend like that.....but I can't tell her to shut up or else the friendship would be over! Lol!

Best Answer

apparently I told someone to "shut the F up & sit down" at my last job review........funny how I won the customer service award 2 weeks later ;-D

Best Answer

Haha...that's funny! To be blunt is so underrated! :)

Best Answer

Can't remember since that's either very rude or a playful remark made to someone you know.

Best Answer