longfang2 longfang2 56-60 13 Answers Aug 6, 2012 in Parenting & Family

About 20 minutes ago, before she went to bed. :)

Best Answer

Glad to hear that...:)

Best Answer

Every time I talk to her, which isn't often enough . I'm bad about putting off calling. Shes my hero, tough doesn't bluff. Her dad was one of a few with a job during the great depresssion so she was living comfortable. Married my dad when he returned from korea. Converted to roman catholic for him for the c cathedral wedding but became a good catholic. And she was fertile. So thier first two years was done in pregnancy. Too much for him. When I was three we moved into the projects. He helped us move in. Then he was gone. Noo child support. Out of state and only his family to turn to. My brother and I had a warm breakfast everyday and supper. Never a day off. I left for the marines on my 17th bday. She got yo move out with in the year. I'll never be the man she was....the W oman.the brave. She'd say you made yPppour bed now last in it. I bet your sorry I found this question...lol

Best Answer

No....I actually liked your answer.....very truthful....my mom use to say the same thing about you made your bed now lie in it...:)

Best Answer

Yesterday

Best Answer

When she was alive.I still regret I wasn't saying it more often.

Best Answer

You can never say it enough because you never know when it will be your last time.

Best Answer

It's been awhile I really dont remember. We just don't talk as much as we used to.

Best Answer

Tell her now while you still have the chance to because tomorrow may be to late.

Best Answer

I actually haven't seen my mother in over 10 years. She's a drunk and a deadbeat. No big deal. I'm actually the one who cut it off. I just could no longer muster the energy of having someone like her in my life.

Best Answer

Some times it is best to cut ties with those who bring you down.

Best Answer

the last time I talked to her. It didn't mean anything, just as her response didn't mean anything.

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

I did tell her just before she went for an op last year but she doesn't need me to tell her that I love her, she knows by my actions.

Best Answer

It's still nice to hear it.....actions do not speak louder than words....just my opinion.

Best Answer

Never

Best Answer