Blogger422 Blogger422 36-40, F 11 Answers Nov 28, 2012 in Health

One time I took myself to dinner and played hard to get. I end up giving myself a hand job before going home. I am reluctant to call me again since I was so easy on the first date.

Best Answer

That's what happens when you're too easy but you'll call yourself again. Men always call the easy types when they are--well you know.

Best Answer

I feel, well you know, right now. Maybe I'll sext me and run on into the inevitable intimacy that results from getting what I want. Maybe a satisfying relationship is just that. Can't blame me for being irritable.

Best Answer

Meant to say irresistible. Ha

Best Answer

I don't remember. I don't remember. It sucked. I won't be calling back.

Best Answer

You'll never know how much you love yourself unless you try again.

Best Answer

Nope, I'm just not for me..time to move on.

Best Answer

I took myself to the movies a few weeks ago because I didn't have anyone to go with.

Best Answer

Good for you Mithrendir...very good indeed!

Best Answer

have to take myself out all the time, old man doesn't want to do anything

Best Answer

Its been a while, movie. It was great! I like going places by myself... The last great time really was FLORIDA for Christmas... LOVE IT!! Shorts, Tees & Flip Flops Outside @ Christmas!! LOVED IT... Only regret... I did not moved there :>( Great Memory! Thanks for the question...

Best Answer

;) You're welcome.

Best Answer

People now theses day need to know how to enjoy the little things. I realized time are dificult for some people. Sometimes you just has to enjoy or as they uses to say... Stop and Smell The Roses

Best Answer

Well put.

Best Answer

I do self-talk..

Best Answer

A month ago to the ***** club

Best Answer