silenthawk silenthawk 46-50, M 22 Answers Feb 2 in Dating & Relationships

Yesterday. I hugged my pillows. My pillows are my only friends.

Best Answer

That is really sad! Hopefully, this will be your year

Best Answer

ha ha, yea, I think my pillows have it in for me too, they never stay where they are supposed to

Best Answer

My gf Donna, I hugged her, then hugged her again.

Best Answer

Today when my boyfriend was having a panic attack

Best Answer

a while ago ...but do need a true love to hug ..its not the same . x

Best Answer

It makes a difference for sure

Best Answer

Couple of days ago.

Best Answer

Hours ago

Best Answer

Good for you!

Best Answer

Yuhhhhs! Twas my momma!

Best Answer

Lets see, this is Feb now..? So last year some time, I think....Maybe the year before....

Best Answer

That's rough, the drawbacks of a digital world!

Best Answer

Yeah it is....I got divorced 4 years ago...Guess, I haven't felt much like hugging another women.....for real I mean....

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

Yup, that's what happens when a women breaks a man's heart....I think about her....Her laugh was the best....I always called her "My Bride" because I thought she always would be....But, 12 years later....Well, you know the rest....

Best Answer

Man that stinks, so it sounds like you did not want to divorce, but she did, that is awful. I have several family members who are divorced, and it is traumatic for all of them

Best Answer

Yes indeed...I begged....literately. But out of the blue, she came home from work, said it was time to split up and now she wanted a women...WTF?!! 2 weeks later she packed and that was that....We never fought, always had the best times...Loved as if a place where there was no Zip code....I had to tell my son when he came home from college....Just walked out on both of us.....He's Since graduated, moved on to his own place....And I moved away.....Its still sort of sur-real....

Best Answer

oh man, I would say I feel your pain, but I would think no one can say that unless they've gone through it themselves. Hopefully, you will find someone again.

Best Answer

Yes, well clock is ticking for me....But thanks.....! :)

Best Answer

My pudgy, balding dad is 70 and just got remarried to a 53 year old - and she is attractive too

Best Answer

Nice! I'm far from Pudgy tho....Public pics on here....My Father too...He remarried when he was 33 to a 19 year old and after she died, he was 78 and hooked up with a 50 year old .....So, who knows, huh? Congrads to your Dad....Hey, as long as he's happy, that's cool!!

Best Answer

I hugged my mom today.

Best Answer

Yesterday.

Best Answer

A couple of days ago, I hugged my housemate - I love the guy, but my last truly open, deep, beautiful hug was on 15 January at around 2:15pm, just before my Faery got on the plane that would take her home. I could SO do with one of her hugs again.

Best Answer

Sometime last month.

Best Answer

this morning to my mom :)

Best Answer

Last year.

Best Answer