rsihikfdhh rsihikfdhh 18-21, F 16 Answers Jan 18, 2013 in Community

I haven't even seen a pay phone in decades/.

Best Answer

I suppose if you don't need one you don't notice. When I needed one a few weeks ago, they were few & far between, & yes, they still stank of pee and bleach

Best Answer

Possibly over one year ago. I don't see them much anymore.

Best Answer

a few months ago, i suppose

Best Answer

I actually used one 2 years ago.

Best Answer

high school, so about ten years

Best Answer

must've of been before my first cellphone or circa 1999

Best Answer

last year,,, i think there are 5 or 6 left in this town

Best Answer

2 or 3 months ago. The first time I didn't have enough change, because the price had rocketted since I last used one, and the next time I tried, I didn't get my call & I didn't get my money back

Best Answer

Years ago but funnily enough whenever anything happens that I really need my phone either the battery is flat or something stupids happened to it, go figure!

Best Answer

Those things still exist?

Best Answer

about a week ago...I was out in the wild....two miles from my house...no cell reception and I got stuck in mud in a driveway...The client I was there to see was not home. A kindly person drove me to a corner store with a phone booth. the phone was broken, so he drove me home...lol.

Best Answer

I tried to use one in a village 4 years ago, it was broken and full of spiders...

Best Answer

I actually saw one. I think they still exist.

Best Answer