Well, they say underneath all anger is hurt... So the last time I was angry/hurt is when a best friend of four years allowed alcohol to affect our friendship - again. So I severed it... for now. It'll take her coming to me and saying she's getting help (again) before I'm open to rekindling a friendship of any kind. I was angry, hurt... and yet I have compassion for her for the addiction that has her all bound up. I'm here to help her when she's ready to help herself.

Best Answer

I don't dwell...answering this would be dwelling.

Best Answer

My daughter, she had a dog, 16 years old, who lost the ability to walk, control his bladder, to feed him you had to hold his head. He kept having some kind of stroke or nerve issue which would cause his head to throw back, his front legs would grow stiff and he would rollover backwards and stay that way for few minutes. This had been going on for several weeks, and she asked be to go over and check on him, when I walked in he had a doggy diaper, he was soaked, his fur wet and soiled and the only way he could move was crawl when his nerves were not making him lock up. he recognized me this time and he had such a look of sadness on his face it brought tears to my eyes. When I asked her why she had not put him to sleep, she said she was not ready for him to die yet.

Best Answer

2 weeks ago, my father was being an a** to my mother and sister because he was stressed by work. I blew up at him and told him what was on my mind and to stop acting like that.

Best Answer

Well it was either I move out or go to jail so I moved

Best Answer

Do you mean full blown anger? We all get "angry" very day (with me it’s putting up with total stupidly – very frustrating). I try hard not to blow up, but usually I’ll say a few “choice” words and stew for awhile.

Best Answer

in my dream last night, I turned into a Dragon and blew up a planet.

Best Answer

Well, I have different levels of "angry." If they all fall under the same category, then I would say the last time I was angry was an hour ago. Out of town drivers give me road rage! ;)

Best Answer