FREE? DETAILS PLEASE> OR BE CREATIVE! YOUR CHOICE! THANKS!
PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 2 Answers Oct 11, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I am captured when I go to work. The forces of greed block what I can do there. I am captured now and have been my whole life since my father was keen to remind me about his work requirements to feed and cloth me.<br />
I last pursued a year and half ago. She bit me and I'm not certain I know why. I still try to purge the venom from my veins.<br />
I have always been a prisoner. I am too aware of the walls they hide behind the glittery decorations. I cannot find that ignorant bliss.<br />
I took the red pill once, about seven years ago. I awoke only to discover the land had already been ravaged and the horde camped in thick mobs across the landscape.

Best Answer

BEST ANSWER THUS FAR! You are one of the few here who never disappoint me. I thank you for this. She bit you? Hmmm....A bad woman. This red pill.....I desire to know more. Would like to chat with you. kisses....xoxox

Best Answer