The other day when my 3 year old announced at the top of her lungs that a genie had walked into the chemists. I quietly tried to inform her that the guy was wearing a turban as part of his religion. She replied "NO! it's a genie!! Ask him if he's magic! Ask him! Say excuse me man are you a genie and he'll say yes...................... Mummy why are you laughing?"

Best Answer

When my grandpa passed, I think.

Best Answer

Sunday when my finger was at right angles half way down having been broken at rugby!!

Best Answer

Only sadness bring tears to my eyes. I've never filled with tears over joy. It's just not part of my personality. I feel joyful all the time, but it never has occurred to me to cry. We're all different how we handle our own emotions.

Best Answer

2 days ago...

Best Answer

an hour ago. but we dont discuss things like that

Best Answer

last night. i tear up every night before i fall asleep. i just can't help getting emotional when i am in bed, alone, again.

Best Answer