why did you stay for* so long without a shower?
behemoth behemoth 18-21, F 17 Answers Apr 22, 2011

Ewwww,,,i shower daily

Best Answer

2 days in the hospital when I had my son - the nurses would give me sponge baths until they let me get up and shower -hmmm felt so good to get under the shower.

Best Answer

It has been 5 years since my last shower.....my husband retired and became a "do it yourselfer"..need I explain further? I do however take bathes daily, thanks to my daughter living right next door...We will have a real "shower party "when it is complete ( by the way it is 12ftX12ft and all glass block)... look for your invite.

weedbychoice

Best Answer

Camp need I say more.

Best Answer

I'm a hot bath person,yeah real bubbly like. Maybe if I got caught in a shower then yes it was last year in a down pour...

Best Answer

at 19 I was a woodlands firefighter and often put in 14 hour shifts, excluding the long long LONG trips up to the fire andout of it, and back to camp. In many ways I enjoyed myself. I missed warm showers. The most I got was a cold shower everyonce in awhile, just every few days. I also missed many many meals because by the time we got to camp the cafeteria was shut down.

Best Answer

Only 5 days and i cannot take it anymore so i when in search for a well in the jungle of taiwan during my in camp training there. 6 of us when and we found one and it was one of the deepest well i have even seen i would have to say about 6 to 7 building floor. We had to take turn because 2 person have to look after our gears like M16 when we go nude at the well. I still remember the water was so cold but really enjoyed it.. Never forget that day.. To bad we did not take any pictures. cheers from Singapore.

Best Answer

six months

trekking through amazon jungle

Best Answer

What's this shower thing you speak of ?

Best Answer

A day and a half. After I had my daughter, they wouldn't let me s hower. Then the next day, they wouldn't let me either. It was miserable. I don't do well without bathing/showering. We are kind of poor and it is a luxury to me, as much as anything. I started sending baby wipes to military groups b/c I hear they use them. I think how miserable that must be.

Torture for me would be to go days (or weeks or months) without showering. I fear Armageddon and the worst collapse of society because I know that would come.

I understand that a lot of bathing/showering is merely superficial and that dirt, germs, dead skin still exist, but I can't help it. I feel icky without showering.

Best Answer

they installed new showers at work.........& bein the total tight wad that i am?!......i save moolah usin their hot water...........days off/vacation time?.........gets a little rank around here ;-)

Best Answer

Long enough I would of had to check a calendar to know myself even... why? Why the **** bother when you have no where to go and nothing to do and would be better off dead, you're just going to have to do it again later.... though I would not go in public like that if anyone is wondering.

Best Answer