why did you stay for* so long without a shower?
behemoth behemoth 18-21, F 17 Answers Apr 22, 2011

Ewwww,,,i shower daily

Best Answer

2 days in the hospital when I had my son - the nurses would give me sponge baths until they let me get up and shower -hmmm felt so good to get under the shower.

Best Answer

It has been 5 years since my last shower.....my husband retired and became a "do it yourselfer"..need I explain further? I do however take bathes daily, thanks to my daughter living right next door...We will have a real "shower party "when it is complete ( by the way it is 12ftX12ft and all glass block)... look for your invite.<br />
weedbychoice

Best Answer

Camp need I say more.

Best Answer

I'm a hot bath person,yeah real bubbly like. Maybe if I got caught in a shower then yes it was last year in a down pour...

Best Answer

at 19 I was a woodlands firefighter and often put in 14 hour shifts, excluding the long long LONG trips up to the fire andout of it, and back to camp. In many ways I enjoyed myself. I missed warm showers. The most I got was a cold shower everyonce in awhile, just every few days. I also missed many many meals because by the time we got to camp the cafeteria was shut down.

Best Answer

Only 5 days and i cannot take it anymore so i when in search for a well in the jungle of taiwan during my in camp training there. 6 of us when and we found one and it was one of the deepest well i have even seen i would have to say about 6 to 7 building floor. We had to take turn because 2 person have to look after our gears like M16 when we go nude at the well. I still remember the water was so cold but really enjoyed it.. Never forget that day.. To bad we did not take any pictures. cheers from Singapore.

Best Answer

six months<br />
trekking through amazon jungle

Best Answer

What's this shower thing you speak of ?

Best Answer

A day and a half. After I had my daughter, they wouldn't let me s hower. Then the next day, they wouldn't let me either. It was miserable. I don't do well without bathing/showering. We are kind of poor and it is a luxury to me, as much as anything. I started sending baby wipes to military groups b/c I hear they use them. I think how miserable that must be.<br />
Torture for me would be to go days (or weeks or months) without showering. I fear Armageddon and the worst collapse of society because I know that would come.<br />
I understand that a lot of bathing/showering is merely superficial and that dirt, germs, dead skin still exist, but I can't help it. I feel icky without showering.

Best Answer

they installed new showers at work.........& bein the total tight wad that i am?!......i save moolah usin their hot water...........days off/vacation time?.........gets a little rank around here ;-)

Best Answer

Long enough I would of had to check a calendar to know myself even... why? Why the **** bother when you have no where to go and nothing to do and would be better off dead, you're just going to have to do it again later.... though I would not go in public like that if anyone is wondering.

Best Answer