ladybug1234 ladybug1234 46-50, F 30 Answers Apr 30, 2009

when my husband cheated on me. It wasn't just the cheating I was also being tormented at work because the person he cheated on me with worked with me and the "ladies" that I worked with were all ******* of the highest caliber. So I walked out of my job. It seems like every bad thing that has happened since then is directly linked to that 3-4 month time period.

Best Answer

This past year....because my daughter was diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma, and she was facing a potentially deadly disease.....Thank God, she went through treatment, and a stem cell transplant, is now cancer-free.....so, anything from there is sunshine.

Best Answer

you dont want me to answer that... ive had 2 extremely low points & im just climbing out of one... without too much detail ill give you point one was my entire childhood (until about 14) and then the past 6 months was low point 2

Best Answer

My lowest point is when I lost both my mother and father within 2 weeks of each other. Then I had bad spirits enter my body and tell me to do things such as harm people.

Best Answer

i was so upset when i was younger after a fight with a boyfriend that i had to climb intoa cupboard and sit in dearkness because it was too painful to see everything around me.<br />
i was also pretty messed up when a relationship came to an end. Couldnt eat, sleep stop crying for about 2 years.

Best Answer

ah this is a toss up...would have to be when my paretnts divorced after 38 years of marriage or my dad dying...probably when my dad died. I MISS HIM!

Best Answer

I think, it happened like, May- september or October last year.. It was pretty tough & it was sooo dark, like, I didn't have the will to go on. I was heartbroken & I felt like, I lost all my life & heart. I experienced too mush lethargy but I still had to go on doing my responsibilties because I'm supposed to. it's hard. it's like, u wake up & feel like u wanna go back to sleep because nothing seems to matter.

Best Answer

My childhood, and Highschool career. Worst parts of my life. And just like the saying goes "highschool's never over." How true... :(

Best Answer

when I hurt my husband because I hurt my husband and also because it destroyed every aspect of my life and I am still living with the consequences til this day.

Best Answer

My dad has been living alone for 4 years since my mom died suddenly. He is 83 & very active. He was hit by a car 2 weeks ago. I am responsible for his care. I live 8 hours driving time from him. I own a business & I am so devastated & torn.

Best Answer

moving to fl to live with "family". they rejected me and my dog died while i was there. also going to law school was one of the worst times in my life. i had no friends and some people actually couldn't stand me and taunted me.

Best Answer

I had just reenlisted in the service. My abusive husband had gotten his grip on me again and had told lies to get into a home and when I came I brought my sister to provide child care until I could get that set up and he had a girlfriend and ended up leaving but he showed up one day out of jealousy or stupidity and started beating my sister in her face and I tried to kill him with a butchers knife and a neighbor called the cops and I was told if I pressed charges for him beating on my little he would press charges of attempted murder against me and while we were inside upset and crying him and the cops were outside laughing and having a good old time and consequently the homeowners came by and that's when I found out about the lies he'd told them and I ended up having to move into an apartment and I was broke with two children to take care of, no family, no friends, nothing. I couldn't even buy food and it was just a really, really bad time for me. Then I was hit with something else and I just fell on my knees in hopelessness and despair and it was my need to get it together for my childrens sakes that I swore my faith and things immediately began to pick up for me and I finally was able to walk away from that dog who'd ruined my life and although I had other issues over the years I have never been at that low point again. Because of things that people have put me through I don't associate with them.

Best Answer

The lowest point in my life was when I found my husband dead one morning in 2007. He went to bed the night before complaining of a sore throat and died through the night from an anyuerism. I still feel guilty that I didn't take his sore throat more seriously. He had gone to the doctor the day before he died and so I thought he was fine. I have struggled with the guilt of not pressing for better medical attention, for not pampering him that night because I was busy doing household chores. I feel like I've been punishing myself for these things and everything I ever said or did to him that could have been unkind or not helpful. So to answer your question the past 2 years have been the lowest point of my life.

Best Answer

One day, when I was 12 or 13, my mother went insane on me. She had always been very love/hate towards me. That day was a bad one. I got to hear the usual accusations screamed at me; I was selfish, ungrateful, didn't love her, was exactly like my father, etc. The difference was how far she went. My mom was pretty violent growing up, she never was the type to shy away from throwing/breaking things to make her point, but never at me. Usually, she just yelled and screamed and yelled some more until I got exhausted and broke down in tears. That day, she threw every damned dish withing reach at me, beat me up pretty good, fun stuff like that; she said that she ******* hated me and that she wanted me to die, and made her point with her right fist. I had never been afraid of her before then. Sure, she might slap me in the face or something, but I had never really been scared of her. After she had run out of steam, she calmly handed me her sandals, and told me to clean up the broken glass. I, trembling with fear, quickly obliged. She then took me to my grandmother's house, because she had to go to work. I sat in the back room of their house crying, utterly devastated and confused. I couldn't for the life of me understand what I could have done to deserve that. My grandmother caught me crying and asked what was wrong. I couldn't come up with some excuse to explain why I was upset; eventually, I broke down and told her what happened. I asked her, fearful of the mistake I had made, not to tell a soul. She promised she wouldn't. My stepfather came home from work and picked me up. The first thing my grandmother did was confront my stepfather. My heart sunk, I was finished. When we got home, he said two things. He asked "why did you have to ******* tell your grandmother", then he warned, "If you tell your father this, there will be hell to pay". My father came and picked me up later that day. He could tell that I was upset and asked me what was up. I, knowing better than to make the same mistake twice, told him that I was frustrated with a video game. That was the worst moment of my life because I had never, and haven't since, experienced such fear and helplessness. As the fear and anger subsided, it just melted away into sadness.

Best Answer

If we ever become close friends,maybe I'll tell you.

Best Answer

when i checked myself in to rehab for alcohol that was 1 yr ago... i feel great now but then i was so low depressed sad and lost

Best Answer

The times when I was suicidal due to chronic depression.<br />
I don't wish that dark, gray, hopeless hell on anyone.

Best Answer

I probably have two lows in my life and neither were as bad as some of the ones I have been reading, but they were bad for me.<br />
One was probably 1998 when I lost one of my best friends to a drunk driver and then had to move with my family into a new school situation where I could not make friends and was treated like dirt, those years still have an impact on me in some ways. Another low was late winter/early spring of 2008, my life was completely overloaded and it showed in every aspect of my life, I was robbed, I was kicked off the track team, I was sick or tired or hurt all the time and I was just unhappy with the way my life was going.

Best Answer

Two years ago when I had depression. I can't describe what life felt like.

Best Answer

Last year, I was in the worst stage of agoraphobia. I couldn't even go outside. Just the thought of getting in the car for a five second ride made me freak out. That sent me into a deep depression, I didn't want to live.<br />
I had custody of my two young brothers and when one would get sick I would get so nervous because I kept thinking, "What if i have to go to the hospital with them??"<br />
I couldn't go anywhere. I couldn't even go into a convenience store. Thankfully, I have come a long way since then. But the war isn't over.

Best Answer