QueenAwesomePants QueenAwesomePants 36-40, F 9 Answers Feb 19 in Dating & Relationships

Mine is burnt out.

Best Answer

mine too

Best Answer

When I realized that I am only in control of me. So now to try and stop micromanaging everything.

Best Answer

the google question about ur kids lookin up ways to get their way. LOL

Best Answer

I have them daily. 6th period (AP Physics) was the last I had today. I can't explain it without getting into the physics, Something to do with why a particular force vector was at an angle and not perpendicular or parallel to a wall (The problem basically had a 8m long bar on a swiveling point P on a wall. The bar weighed 200N, and at a distance of 2m, a guy weighing 200N was standing... Why? I dunno. At an angle of 53 degrees was a rope connecting to the wall and the end of the bar. We were supposed to find the tension in the rope and the torque around point P. I didn't realize why the force vector coming off point P was not also 53 degrees, and then I had a huge facepalm moment when I realized the guy wasn't standing on the center of the beam--the center of mass was closer to the wall, and not in the center of the beam. Of course the force vector wouldn't be the same!)

Best Answer

yesterday when I quit my job, and got hired at another job today

Best Answer

When I found out the "Stig" was really "AnnyOnimous"

Best Answer

Don't think I've ever had one

Best Answer

something we invented at work...

Best Answer