No ...I don't think so...'cause "falling in love" is a reciprocating vibe in which the other half helps you to harness your better self totally while letting go of your ego...in essence, I think that we forget ourselves.....in a good way....

Best Answer

great question! in many respects i think we are falling in love with ourselves because many of us project qualities onto the beloved we have, the beloved doesn't have.

Best Answer

Actually, the old adage, "That opposites attract" is fairly accurate I have found over the years. Shy people, as an example may marry outgoing individuals. Selfless people marry control freaks and so forth and so on. The fact is , as one psychiatrist once said, to make sure of a successful marriage we we really should marry someone close to what we are ourselves. It makes for a greater tolerance and understanding in the long haul.

Best Answer

Maybe the qualities that seem to fill in the holes ? or just lust.. idk

Best Answer

Yes, you are falling in love with your soul mate the other half of you

Best Answer

I don't. I love my friends (as friends) and that's all. I do not love myself.

Best Answer

Good point.

Best Answer

Most of the time, but sometimes, we actually fall in love with the other person. No, let me rephrase that. Most people do, so don't.

Best Answer