Last week. I bought a new underbed cuff system to surprise my boyfriend - and I spent the rest of the day tied spread-eagle to the bed, blindfolded and ball gagged!

Best Answer

Love the underbed cuffs used just above my knees with two pillows under my bum, try it.

Best Answer

I usually do the tying and gagging. The last time I gagged a lovely damsel was about 6 months ago...far, far too long! Any takers?

Best Answer

About six years ago I was tied to the bed, gagged and blindfoled by my g/f. Then she left for shopping. After coming back she unbuckled her thin belt from her jeans and gave 20 smacks on my bottom.<br />
Then she untied me, kissed and told she did it because she loved me. That was true.

Best Answer

Whats it like to no you cant get out

Best Answer

At high school by a friend, was duct taped to a tree while being tapegagged, it was very nice.

Best Answer

No time in recent memory, though my college years are a blur...

Best Answer

that would be last night with Mrs Kelly, plus she also has the cat o' nine tails

Best Answer

Oh, my ! ;)

Best Answer

2 weeks ago,my wife punished me for having sex with another man

Best Answer

It's been a long time...

Best Answer

I am trying so hard to get bound and gagged but no one will do it

Best Answer

That's my problem too!

Best Answer

Last night and there was a sreader bar and socks involved.

Best Answer

Spreader bars are just great

Best Answer

Can't even remember, it's been so long :(

Best Answer

I don't get that lucky.

Best Answer

Not that long ago I can't remember ;-)<br />
Ohhh; strike that ... I wasn't gagged ... hahahahaha. Does just bound count? ... LOL<br />
~F~

Best Answer

Last night with you! How quickly they forget!

Best Answer

hahahaha

Best Answer

THAT WAS MY INSPIRATION!
;)

Best Answer

Oh in that case.......

Best Answer

Last week-I was dressed as a schoolgirl and my male freind bound and gagged me. He tied my wrists together ,my arms and upper arms and then tied them to my body. My ankles ,shins below knees and above knees as well as thighs were bound together tightly. My gagg was a thin scarf inside my mouth and fastened at the back of my head-A very long thicker scarf wound over this and fastened also behind my head. A stacking was put over my head and pulled down to the neck-The a lot of tape was wound over my mouth ands eyes. A hand up my school skirt checked my excitement. later afterwards I was bent over after making him hard with my mouth. Truly I felt a girlie feeling .

Best Answer

Night before last. Tied standing up, hands held high over my head, legs tightly bound together on four in heels, gagged with her panties and pantyhose.

Best Answer