PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 3 Answers Jan 2, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

one time i went out to eat at the senior center near my place and they had been working on taking out the carpet and putting in new floors, when i came back they wouldnt let us go upstairs for 3 hrs and later it got extended to 5 hrs, i went to the library down the street, i had been on the net before i left so i asked the librarians if i could use the computers there cause i didnt have my library card on me and unfortunately i didnt have my visa card on me, i wish i had cause i was so sore all day and couldnt go up to my apartment to get some pain meds and i couldnt so much as get a glass of water, i was so mad, i mean they did have water fountains in the library, the thing is i have allergies, what if i had had an allergic reaction and couldnt get benadryl or anything, then when i complained to someone about that later all they could say was it was a small price to pay for new floors, i never wanted new floors, theyre hardwood, i miss the carpeting, i think it was unfair because they never let us know we'd either be trapped in our apartments or trapped out of them, i needed to know cause if i had i wouldve taken stuff with me

Best Answer

That is stuck. And unfair. xox

Best Answer

I was putting out glueboards for mice and got my entire finger in one. By the time I got it loose, both hands were totally sticky. Took some good hot water and soap to get them clean.

Best Answer

When I think on you and sticky, this is not the image I have. *smiles softly* xoxo

Best Answer

Remember, keep it clean as there are children here. lol

Best Answer

Got my finger stuck in one of those cross cut thingy kind of lids where you have to push the wet wipes through the whole to pop up one at a time. When I tried to take it back out, the sharp plastic points dug right in and hung on. Like the Rape-Axe. I had to go to a neighbor and get it cut off.

Best Answer

That really hurts. What is a rape axe? I don't like that image! xo

Best Answer

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504763_162-20008347-10391704.html It's a kind of condom for women to wear. You'd have to read about it, to understand.

Best Answer