Guns kill people! Full Stop! Nothing more need be said! Abolish arms... The World will be a better & safer place... My deepest sympathies are w/ families affected & my determination to stop this madness is stronger than ever: http://bit.ly/12dSWRj EP Link Dear NRA gun nuts- Your guns are a PHALLIC SYMBOL of your inadequacy and paranoia...
roots2life roots2life 46-50, M 75 Answers Dec 14, 2012 in Politics

People kill people!<br />
sometimes they fly aircraft into skyscrapers, sometimes they use guns or other methods :(

Best Answer

No one decries Islamic fundamentalists, why not? They just criticize gun users.

Best Answer

It's trendy to criticize the US and it's policies. We're the bad guys until we are needed.

Best Answer

and spoons make us fat

Best Answer

You are totally and absolutely wrong. Guns in the hands of wrong people, kill people. It's the liberal courts who turn criminals loose that can be blamed.<br />
I am a law abiding gun owner, and I've never killed a single person, not even in the line of duty when I was in law enforcement.

Best Answer

Knob Head Awarded.... Once again... The country is full of them ;-)

Best Answer

Thanks for the compliment. It's people like you who I would have to protect when the fascist government comes after you, simply because you wouldn't know what the right thing to do would be.

Best Answer

I apologize. I failed to look at your nationality. Your opinion is no more worth than the words that you wrote. You are probably nothing more than a boot licking fascist.

Best Answer

Go home! Just go...waite a few yrs and we will lower our standards to your level behind the socialist pres Osama oops Obama!

Best Answer

@ risenphoonix dont for get "subject". I guess when your owned you cant really think for youself.

Best Answer

This was a wrong kid. Should have tied his ankles and left him atop a hill! @ birth.

Best Answer

I do hope you're referring to roots2life as being owned. I am not owned by anyone and can definitely think for myself.

Best Answer

There is that possibility that Odamus...oops Obama will become president for life. All he needs is a major catastrophe, such as what happened in Connecticut for him to suspend the Constitution, through an executive order, then it will be all over, save for the wailing and crying and gnashing of teeth, by even the liberals.

Best Answer

Yeah, if the principle had owned a handgun the gunmen would have been stopped.

Best Answer

The mother owned plenty plenty of guns

Best Answer

And she was killed in her sleep.

Best Answer

like I said before, a psychological evaluation should be mandatory for those who wish to own a gun. The way it is now, a man in DC orders a TV online and received a rifle instead. How sad is that? True, guns don't kill people, but if it's in the wrong hand, it definitely helps a person kill more people at a faster rate....

Best Answer

Total Knob Head Award! Any gun it wrong!

Best Answer

Total Knob Head Award! You too...

Best Answer

@root2life
did you even understand what I said? Did I say I was pro guns? lol Learn how to read moron.

Best Answer

No way.... We shouldn't kill anything another Total Knob Head Awarded!

Best Answer

where did I say that it's okay to kill...? Total Moron award to you for seriously not knowing how to read.... or understand.

Best Answer

Double Total Knob Head Awarded! You should write clearer ;-)

Best Answer

with 5 rating up, I'm assuming people understand fine.... it's just that you are a moron.

Best Answer

Dude, you gotta stop with that Total Knob Head Awarded...that **** is too funny!

Best Answer

oh man. you just went to war with all the Charlton Heston fans on EP.. good luck ;)

Best Answer

Do cars make us drive drunk? Ten times more people die each year because of drunk drivers....

Best Answer

I'm guessing you've never fallen prey to someone with intent to harm you. I have. In my own home nonetheless, by someone who was a guest of my roommate. You can bet your a** if I'd had a gun then, he'd have never gotten to me. He's now in prison by the way, I pressed charges. That's how you deal with crimes. <br />
Abolishing guns will only eliminate legal firearms, ie, the ones people like myself own for the protection of ourselves and loved ones. There's more than one way to kill and they FAR outnumber the citizens who chose to own firearms. Anyone determined to murder will use whatever means they can get their hands on, including everyday items no one sane would ever consider a dangerous weapon. <br />
Outlawing drugs damn sure didn't get rid of them, just like outlawing drunk driving doesn't stop people from doing it. Criminals are criminals. Hell, why not go ahead and outlaw all kitchen knives and destroy the culinary industry altogether while we're at it. Or better yet, let's outlaw driving too, seeing as how many vehicular deaths there are on a yearly basis. <br />
It's the dangerous PEOPLE that need to be dealt with. Not the instruments used for their crimes.

Best Answer

Try killing 20 kids and 7 grownups with your bare hands or just a knife. Guns may not kill people as such but they do make it a hell of a lot easier.

Best Answer

Exactly.... My thoughts too...

Best Answer

They also make possible a true democratic state. Maybe you and all those with better laws should just stay where you are.. we really don't need any more people with better ideas to come pouring in by the thousands year after year.

Best Answer

um, what planet are you on? Should we all pick daisies and place them into the barrels of those who seek to harm us?, you sound naive and your question not thought out at all. How about we take the guns from the criminals and close loopholes in that regard, why do so many seek to jeopardize the decent bloke, the Law Abiding citizen.

Best Answer

Hey, Here is a thought. If you don't like our gun laws here in the states, stay in your country and don't be trying to tell us what we should be allowed to do in our country., Since you don't like guns, Don't own any, maybe you will be lucky enough that you will never have to defend yourself or someone you love. As for me, I will defend my family, myself and my property however I see fit because that is one of the rights we have here is the U.S.

Best Answer

When you learn your gun laws enslave people.

Best Answer

Outlaw guns, and the only people who will have them will be Outlaws.

Best Answer

Verging on a Total Knob Head Awarded!

Best Answer

S'ok.. you can keep your award. :P

Best Answer

No we won't. Because more then human life or even quality of life we are brainwashed since birth to believe that the 2nd amendment is the whole basis for our existence. Any discussion to the contrary you are a traitor and un American. Classic case how indoctrination warps the mind.

Best Answer

Total Knob Head Awarded!

Best Answer

@roots2life.....so you even insult those who totally agree with you? The man is backing your play. Perhaps you should work on some reading comprehension.

Best Answer

Never.<br />
It has happened many times and they never learn their lesson.<br />
Most simply think and act like trigger happy cowboys who shoot first and ask questions later.

Best Answer

We need better mental health programs and gun education safety programs, but guns should not be outlawed. Read the book More Guns Less Crime.

Best Answer

If you want to be a slave of the state and a *****, that's upto you roots....I choose to be a free and armed man. Read a little of our founders back ground and their reasoning before you spout off about things you know very little about. Gun violence in America has gone down over 60% the past 20 years while gun ownership has gone up very significantly. Most gun crimes are in inner city areas done by thugs who don't care about gun laws, in fact the majority of this crime is in cities with VERY restrictive gun laws.<br />
If you choose to live in a country that restricts your rights that's fine, but don't tell us how to govern ourselves: Mind your own ******* business!

Best Answer

How can guns kill people? Has a gun ever loaded, aimed and fired itself? No, that all requires human interaction. Guns don't kill people. People kill people.

Best Answer

Knob head? Uh...whatever. If all firearms are siezed and sales halted, can you guarantee that all the criminals will just hand theirs in? <br />
Sounds like a utopian pipe dream to me. A reality check is in order here.

Best Answer

Me a reality check? No wonder the whole world is disgusted and laughing at you people! Comments like these just make as all feel sickened by your blood thirsty greed.... Go and blow your brains out, or maybe your neighbours will do it for you....

Best Answer

Idiot. guns and cars and planes and buses and all other means of objects kill people. Is that what you are saying. It's not the ******* ing guns, it's sick individuals and they use a whole host of differnent things to kill people. What about knives and baseball bats? Should we ban them too? You are the stupid one in this conversation.

Best Answer

Quite simply, you failed to answer the question. You're good at personal attacks though.

Best Answer

I do not waste my time answering irrelevant questions from sicko's like yourself.... Thanks for the compliment, it comes natural when I reply to idiots.... Have a nice day dodging bullets...

Best Answer

Your country liked our bullets when we kept you from having to speak German. Might always makes right!!

Best Answer

Your living in our former country remember! What bastard mix up of blood do you have? At least the natives only used bow's &amp; arrows....

Best Answer

I'd still like an answer to my question. If we enact more restrictions it will only hinder the law abiding citizens ability to protect themselves. I agree it's a problem, but, just abolishing firearms will not make the problem vanish.

Best Answer

It would be a bold start to stop the pointless killing of innocent people... If you spent more money on policing your country than getting involved with pointless wars, I'm sure you could bust through the criminals doors.... Yet again, that maybe not true!

Best Answer

I agree. I am a former infantry soldier myself and I know it's pointless. What can we possibly gain from it? Most Americans feel this way.

Best Answer

Your former country that WE took because we were sick of oppression. I believe we won too, didn't we? With YOUR guns as well.

Best Answer