will999 will999 61-65, M 2 Answers Dec 15, 2012 in Community

Nothing honestly would ever change until this world comes to an end. <br />
We are kind of living in an ignorant world anyway.

Best Answer

Yeah, it was kind of a ****** to the 51 million legal gun owners in the USA. They had 4G and got the IM that called off the mass attack against every shool and public building in the USA. His phone had 3G.<br />
I guess what I am trying to say here is that it is no more a foreigner's business to tell us whether we should have guns or not than it was our business to tell Afghans how to treat each other.

Best Answer

I may be a 'foreigner' to you but I can see the grief of the parents who lost their children in this senseless attack. The Americans I have met are mostly sensible and friendly and not very much different to us 'foreigners' here in Australia. This antipodean 'foreigner' does not understand what a law abiding citizen in Connecticut uses a semi-automatic military assault rifle for. Do you?

Best Answer

Your single biggest mistake as a country was rounding up and destroying personally owned fire arms. Who commits crimes with guns now in Australia? You will find that, as a general rule, Americans with guns are more friendly and sensible than those without. I can no more explain that freak's behavior than I can explain why British serial killers bury their victims in pieces in the garden and under the house.

Best Answer

Oh I'm sorry. I take it all back. I had no idea that guns make people HAPPY. Being a foreigner and an alien and a complete outsider I mistook the expression on the faces of those parents to mean something altogether different. I offer my sincerest apologies to any redneck gun lobbyist who felt annoyance at my outrageous inappropriate and mistaken compassion for the victims.

Best Answer