My heart and soul are broken because I trust you with my past. I thought you were an angel..But then again I guess angels have their wicked ways...Now I just have to find something to replace this hole that now is in my life. Everyone see my tears yet no one will dry them...
HopingForABetterTomorrow HopingForABetterTomorrow 16-17, F 11 Answers Feb 17, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Aren't we all asking that question? Tell me if you get an answer.

Best Answer

OH My Dear!! WHY DO YOU OPEN YOUR CHEST TO RECKLESS MEN TO CARE ABOUT, SOMEONE ELSE HEART WHEN THEY HAVE ONE NOT OF THERE OWN.Why give a wedding dress to the swines to walk all over, and tear in to little pieces as by there nature mud is the best they will be.Put your heart up for safe keeping show it to no-one who as not shown you a heart first,,,,,its called ''HEART TO HEART'' HOLD YOUR TEARS BACK FROM THE WEAK HEARTED MEN BECAUSE IF THEY SEE ANY WEAKNESS THEY WILL ONLY BRING YOU MORE TEARS,LIKE BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WHO WAS A LOVE STORY WITH A SAD ENDING.Not a good

Best Answer

I call sexism.

Best Answer

Don't be so weak expecting others to dry your tears. Develop self confidence and dry your tears by yourself. Always self help is the best help. When you can withstand by yourself the entire world will be with you.

Best Answer

Young lady, that is entirely up to you. Don't be so anxious. Take your time and find the right person for you. You deserve the best and never settle for less

Best Answer

i know its hard when people betray you, but you cant wait till someone comes and fills that hole or wipes your tears, its your life, if you are able to let go of the past and take care of yourself you should find a great guy, as they say, we accept the love we believe we deserve

Best Answer

Just be careful when you do find one. Sometimes their past is so much worse than yours could ever be, and that's why they aren't worried about yours.

Best Answer

In 5 years. After three boyfriends.

Best Answer

Kleenix is your friend

Best Answer