as soon as people are willing to put chips in their head

Best Answer

Not sure how close this is... nothing like it on the radar yet. It may be the only way to keep up with the pace of new technology.

Best Answer

when the brain outgrows our head and it will be like a ballon on strings, just imagaine a ballon with strings

Best Answer

That day is not very far away. There will be 'brain drives' like 'CD ROM drives'. Insert brain ( head), download the file and go for the kill. lol.

Best Answer

idk go ask google ...google knows everything

Best Answer

So we would need USB Cable chips implanted inside our brain and the cables could go through our ears...Or we would be wireless. I have heard that studies are being done where in certain states of rem you can be read books and given information through headphones that you remember the next day.

Best Answer

Sweet. I want to connect my brainz to the interwebz via 4g

Best Answer

Sooner than you think!Be careful what you wish for,you will surely get it!!!

Best Answer

It's true. I heard a report not sure if it is true or not that is is becoming mandatory for certain people in the Military to be chipped. I will say that it is a good idea because my dog was chipped and I was able to get him back within
hours.

Best Answer

It's not the same chip!Are you sure you would let someone put a chip in your brain so they could manipulate your every thought and action?Do you trust your government with everything,taxes,pensions,healthcare,etc,etc?I don't!

Best Answer

An RFID chip would be a lot different than a thought-interfaced computer application, but they both have the same cultural/ ethical issues of integrating native human biology with machinery

Best Answer

Impossible... that;s greatest lock nature has gifted to us. Else we would have been made easily programmable robots ages ago.. by some dictator.

Best Answer

The brain processes information. Computers process information. They use different languages, no reason why those languages can't be bridged. It'll happen some day.

Best Answer

Or maybe we are....Kidding!

Best Answer

That's layman's way of looking at it from an outer perspective. True the languages we speak such as English / french etc. are such attempts to device humans as computers and reason schools were created to program the minds. But once computers were invented, they latched onto computers and spared humans.
It will never happen, cause humans have an entire population of brains inside.. what you see outside is what is happening inside.. brain is just an activity area .. and not like a micro-processor.

Best Answer

When everyone turns lazy and possibly fat

Best Answer

the day when brain will be loaded with usb slot

Best Answer

That's funny!

Best Answer

Ah! Life would be so much easier

Best Answer