i have seen to much of hatred,prejeduce in this world.world is full of bad things like sex,drugs,killing,murders,anger,erotic thoughts...erotic lifestyle...which attracts you close to it that you forget that it is not correct.why is there so much negative in this world ...when will it end!once JESUS comes everything will fall in to place!!!so when is HE coming?????
honeyswizgal honeyswizgal 18-21, F 62 Answers May 9, 2012

I expect that one day Jesus, Buddha, Mohammed, Krishna and all the thousands of gods revered worldwide will come strolling in on the shoulders of Zeus.<br />
(Just because WE can't get along doesn't mean that gods can't!)

Best Answer

He was supposed to come drywall my shop a week ago. Maybe he got deported

Best Answer

Pearls before swine,......... pearls before swine.

Best Answer

Can you plz explain that?

Best Answer

"Pearls before swine" and "casting pearls" refer to a quotation from Matthew 7:6 "Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces." in Jesus's Sermon on the Mount, implying that scriptural truth or knowledge (pearls) should not be put in front of people (or in this case, swine) who do not appreciate their value.

Best Answer

What I meant is a lot of people on EP will prefer to diminish you for your faith and deride your intelligence, rather than be tolerant of your faith.

Best Answer

You are so TRUE my friend so true!

Best Answer

Proverbs16:22 Understanding is a well-spring of life unto him that hath it: but the instruction of fools is folly

Best Answer

Nice one. I like Proverbs.

Best Answer

well said

Best Answer

Oh I think I love you

Best Answer

He is due inbetween the unicorn parade and the tooth fairy show..

Best Answer

Do you remember the Jesus quote that said "he has come, but you recognized him not". I say the same thing about Jesus. Jesus said that the kingdom of heaven is within you (Luke 17:21). That means, it is here now - readily available to you. Don't believe anything anyone says to you if they tell you that heaven is here or there (where you go AFTER you die or in the sky).<br />
If the kingdom of heaven is within, how do you find it? You meditate. Every single day or many times a day for less time. You ask your god to show you the kingdom of heaven and believe that your god will answer your request. <br />
During the time of waiting, avoid your christian friends and the church. That's so that you can depend on God alone to answer your questions and you will not be mislead by those who are already lying to you.<br />
When you find the kingdom of heave and recognize that you are and always have been a part of it, but you knew it not, you will come into knowledge and power far sweeter and more powerful than any that you have ever before considered. Then you will find safety and peace. Then you will know that WE are the messiah that we have been waiting for, and that the world you wish for cannot happen unless we all start making that happen - by correcting our own lives.<br />
This has nothing to do with repentance. It has everything to do with standing up and paying attention. You cannot know that God is reaching out his hand to you if you are bowing down to the ground to prove how worthless you are by comparison. You are not worthless. You are a magnificent being of absolute beauty and perfection who simply didn't know that.

Best Answer

"When will JESUS come?"<br />
That's what his wife said...

Best Answer

Now we see why u have nothing bc your brain is in the wrong place

Best Answer

What makes you think I have nothing?

Best Answer

Personally, I'm not a christian, but I do realize that your question is serious & sincere.<br />
The desire for an end to strife and struggle is a Universal Constant. When, how, & if it will ever happen is unknowable to us. Until it's supernaturally achieved all we can do is work for it as best we can.<br />
Kindness, justice, & fairness will set us up for whatever is to come.

Best Answer

The end to strife is found through Buddhism....

Best Answer

He just phoned and said he's running a little late.

Best Answer

ARE U CRAZY???

Best Answer

He came. What Christians think was the first coming was actually the second. Read Philo of Alexandria, Plato's Republic and then read the Gospel of John and you'll see what I mean. If you're really brave go on to read Revelation.

Best Answer

really? and what version of Revelation have you read?
Read Daniel and revelation both.Second coming hasn't happened yet.The first coming was so Christ could die for our sins, second coming is to save us.

Best Answer

Daniel is about the alter to Zeus that Antiochus Epiphanes built on the temple mount. I've read Daniel and Revelation. Revelation is the original gospel albeit heavily redacted and edited; the central thing about Revelation is what was going on in heaven at the time and thus what was revealed to man from heaven. In other words it's an astrological text; all the metaphors are astrological in nature and if you know constellations it's very easy to follow the narrative of Revelation on star charts. If you know the history of the Jewish revolts it's easy to see that the second coming came in 79AD just as predicted because Jesus, as it says in John, is light and the death and rebirth of the light happened in heaven just as the gospels say: there was an eclipse. The light died and was reborn. That was the second coming. The first coming was the eclipse in 51AD.
1. You won't understand any of this until you read Philo and Plato but once you do you'll read John and the other Gospels and the Platonism will leap off the page, Christianity is Plato's theory of forms for dummies.

Best Answer

getting back to the question, 237 guys called Jesus were born last week, 3 folks changed their name to Jesus in North America as did a female in Mexico prior to becoming a man. <br />
How would you evaluate the 2nd coming? What proof would Jesus need to bring with him? I'd want to see ID for sure, and that "fish and bread" thing he does.<br />
I'd hate to be rude and get it all wrong if it was him.

Best Answer

I think you know he is never going to come, don't you?

Best Answer

Read your bible with all due respect

Best Answer

No I think I will pass, I am not really in to fictional novels.

Best Answer

no one knows

Best Answer

Just you be ready, k ?

Best Answer

Only he knows.

Best Answer

when the world is near to an end a gigantic man looking person will come. he will make people believe that wrong is right and right is wrong. n Jesus will be send to kill him and bring peace to earth

Best Answer

do you know why half of the world is day and the other is night? it means there's a balance of light and dark. the world isn't just evil, you have to see the light in it too. your looking for Jesus have you tried looking in your heart>?

Best Answer

When He is ready to, why?

Best Answer

Dec 21, 2012. No one wants it that early but the Mayan calendar, revelations and Nostradamus agree. So sucks being us. He's coming and the party is over soon. We are supposed to be sexless from what I can understand Not looking forward to that for sure.

Best Answer

Ummmm............ It's now 23 February 2014 and still waitingggg................

Best Answer

Jesus will return when everyone has heard of him and then the Antichrist will reveal himself. We will be fortunate if we r here to even witness that time but the way things are happening it wouldn't surprise me. Many events prior to e.g. earthly catastrophes, famine, wars, and the mark(666) which could be communism/Antichrist. Then you will know He is here @ the sound of the trumpets. His chosen will disappear into heaven n the rest will be left behind. It says in the Bible know one knows the date not even His angels. He will come like a thief in the night.

Best Answer

Very soon!

Best Answer