Just remember that your mother would want you to move on. I also agree that if it has been three years and it still does that to you, you should seek some medical advice as that is not healthy.

Best Answer

I've talked with my dr and she says people grieve differently and It'll be hard its your mom you know... But I have heard some people say ok its time to rest this... I cant help how I feel. Some people dont like for me to talk about her...

Best Answer

Your stuck in grief. Not good. time to find help and get on with your life. God be with you. But it will pass if you want it to

Best Answer

ah, stay strong! It's really hard to cope with these kinds of feelings, but you know... you need to move on. You don't have to forget her, she was dear for you, but while crying and thinking about her, you are losing your life - your present moment. Think about it, would she be happy, if you would cry and mourn of her all the time? No, she is your mother, so she wishes you the best. She'd like to see you happy, not crying over her. Stay positive, I wish you lots of strength and I send you big hugs from here.

Best Answer

Thank you so much I know she wouldnt want me to be this way cryin g all the time but I have such a flood of emotion when it comes to her... I bet shes sitting here next to me saying now your not supposed to be crying all the time. She hated hearing me cry when my ex just walked away she told me to please stop crying it was breaking her heart... I want to be more positive my boyfriend has been awesome through all this...

Best Answer

Stay strong Agnes, you'll pass this life moment. :)

Best Answer

Ohhh baby, ((((((((hugs))))))))). I'm sorry for your loss. I'm sure it will get less painful with time.

Best Answer

Thank you for your kindness I'm hoping it will in time become less hurt in my heart...

Best Answer

Your heart may never fully heal, but it's always best to look forward and try to live your life out in a way that would make your dearest mom proud.

Best Answer