manonthesilvermountain manonthesilvermountain 22-25, M 12 Answers Dec 26, 2012 in Community

Dog owners are oblivious to the obnoxious incessant barking of their precious animals sometimes. I had a neighbor like that.

Best Answer

After the third or fourth visit by the police they'll realize if they want to keep their dogs they better train em quick or they'll lose em ... was in the same situation ... I wasn't going to be denied sleep

Best Answer

Dogs DO understand TONE OF VOICE and will respond to a stern one from his/her owner.

Best Answer

My neighbours have kids that don't understand the words "shut up, don't throw rocks at my dog, don't climb on my fence and stay the hell in your own bloody yard"

Best Answer

By the sounds of it, your neighbour should not have the privelege of owning a dog.

Best Answer

never

Best Answer

the same day we stop making animation movies about talking animals maybe they'll stop treating animals as humans and just treat a dog as a dog and a cat as a cat. Who knows :P

Best Answer

the day they accidentally ingest something that causes peace and quiet

Best Answer

theyre hoping youll understand it if you own the offending dogs

Best Answer