ShySunshine ShySunshine 18-21, F 21 Answers Jan 3 in Community

When is your next doctors appointment?

Best Answer

Best Answer

Just had it. Healthy as can be

Best Answer

Did he give you an IQ test and make sure that you were ethnically/genetically fit to breed?

Best Answer

Ethnicity has nothing to do with it, moron. It's all about brain power. I do have an above average IQ.

Best Answer

What is moronic is to post something like this and not to understand the historical context of what you are saying.

Best Answer

Let me make sure I'm understanding this.So, because...in history...ethnicity played a part in eugenics, we still have to keep ethnicity in eugenics, for no other reason than because that's how it was done in the past? By that logic, we are fuck1ng TONS of sh1t up. Like how in ancient Egypt, buildings were made of clay and straw, not steel and concrete, AAAANNNNNDD, they were built by...SLAVES! Looks like we're going back to the old south if you know what I mean (wink). Oh, given the historical context of gender bias in voting, why the F#ck don't we eliminate voting from our democratic process?? YOU ARE SOO SMART YOU MAKE ME WET!

Best Answer

What I am saying is your ideas were tried in the South in the 1930's with horrible results and adopted by Nazi's in Germany with worse results. Even if these conversations are getting you all hot and bothered for the record , I don't sleep with nazis. Besides my IQ was tested some where between 145-154 and I would not want to corrupt my gene pool.

Best Answer

Actually, M.O.R.O.N. my ideas go back to Plato. It's obvious your understanding of eugenics is minimal, at best.

Best Answer

Am I supposed to be impressed that you can read.Do you think you are the only one in the world who has taken a intro to Philosophy y class?.Do you think that Sparta was a successful model?

Best Answer

Got my degree in philosophy, B1TCH!!!! Keep trying, I'm having fun curb stomping every one of your replies

Best Answer

So hows that job at Starbucks doing for you?

Best Answer

lmfao...way to go

Best Answer

Why did you "heart" the question if you think this is sooo evil?

Best Answer

Never I hope. I might want kids of my own, well, at my age, grandchildren perhaps. Oh the arrogance, and ignorance of youth, or at least some of them!

Best Answer

So...you know that your grandchildren are going to be idiots

Best Answer

Please look up the root of the word "idiot." It comes from the same root as "idiosyncratic," you know, the sort of people who can think out of the box and change the world.

Best Answer

Right...that's exactly what I was getting at.

Best Answer

good question

Best Answer

Thanks!!

Best Answer

When the Nazis have their way and they are plentiful in politics.

Best Answer

They did this in the United States in the 1930's. Mostly poor blacks were deemed worthy of sterilization. How quickly we forget.

Best Answer

there are people who still thinks it's a good idea, not just in the USA. Prince Philip made the remark he'd like to be reincarnated as a deadly virus that would kill off a large portion of humanity. His father is known for being pro-eugenics.

Best Answer

Good guys

Best Answer

Imagine if we didn't, given how wonderful the black community is

Best Answer

there are good & bad in every group, genetically engineer a virus to kill off all of one type of people would be ignorant

Best Answer

Killing off the ignorant group would not be an ignorant thing to do, ignorant

Best Answer

Not every idea they had was apparently bad then

Best Answer

So if the virus killed you and your loved ones that would be OK too?

Best Answer

We are smart enough to have already taken preventative measures should such a thing happen. But, wow, VERY well thought response on your part.

Best Answer

you included, for thinking that way.

Best Answer

Oh man, awesome response

Best Answer

Gotta start with you then.

Best Answer

Whoa...good answer

Best Answer

?

Best Answer

Oh God.

Best Answer

yes?

Best Answer

yes is the right response from someone who wants society to play God

Best Answer

Name a society that doesn't

Best Answer

If you could actually think of anything you would be safe,

Best Answer

good one

Best Answer

I'm serious I read your thing on rape, entirely baseless and highly offensive to African-Americans

Best Answer

Don't care.

Best Answer

Why because you're a brainless racist?

Best Answer

Yeah, that's it

Best Answer

I'm serious I respect that you have an opinion, but in any serious debate your opinion would die against facts

Best Answer

No, they wouldn't, because of facts.

Best Answer

Ok, they were fact, but they have nothing to do with the context. If I am arguing that kids should get better school lunches and I yell, "I am wearing blue jeans" would that make any sense?

Best Answer

I have no idea where you're going with this. What race are you?

Best Answer

This means nothing right now, according to all of your "proof" there is no change in the race of the offenders. At least it shows no data, and if anything you can't interpret data because with violence it even says that violence went down from 2002.

Best Answer

it's going back up. Do you believe in evolution?

Best Answer

Several parts of it... Why

Best Answer

Oh? ... and who will be the judge? I think America already tried this and Mr Hitler took it as his role model in later years. ... Do you really want to go down that path again?

Best Answer

Practice makes perfect

Best Answer

There are some things that should not be the butt of jokes... hopefully you'll learn to appreciate that as you grow

Best Answer

I completely agree. Whenever someone makes fun of another person because they are passionate about a scientific pursuit, it ****** me off to no end

Best Answer

I'm not sure I follow. . are you saying you are passionate about sterilising those considered of feeble mind?

Best Answer

People with severe mental disabilities are already sterilized, but I want to extend that to people who just can't make a good choice if their life depended on it.

Best Answer

I go back to the sane argument many have already voiced. . who will be the judge? .. what you see as a good choice may seem an appalling choice to me... sometimes the results of a choice may not be evident for years. ..beethoven I think was slow as a child. . is not as simple as you think it is plus you are taking on god like responsibility. .. could you handle that?

Best Answer

The fact you people can't do the "who will be the judge" is putting you on very thin ice.

Best Answer

Well, who is going to define stupidity?

Best Answer

Your response is a good place to start

Best Answer

ye, and know that some people to you will be stupid and you will be stupid to some people.
And reading you, it sound that you have a serious issue and you sound rather stupid to me. Bye!

Best Answer

And a couple of more

Best Answer

Only after we have got rid of the evil ones,if theres still a demand.

Best Answer

easy to say you are in the front of the line for asking this question

Best Answer

You just rocked my ******* WORLD

Best Answer

You need to add a question mark if you are going to comment upon others intelligence. 0_0

Best Answer

That would take ages. Like most of the world...

Best Answer

gotta start somewhere

Best Answer

Wanna make babies? Oops...

Best Answer

How do we determine stupidity?... Should people born with down syndrome be sterilized at birth?

Best Answer

Are you implying those with Down syndrome are stupid?

Best Answer

I'm not implying anything, I'm saying who and how will stupidity be determined?.. Will it be based off of IQ points? Or is it based on not having any reading comprehension. Just as an aside people with down syndrome would not be considered, the smartest people on the planet.

Best Answer

Yes, they would not...make...the...cut

Best Answer

Yup

Best Answer