insearchofmylove insearchofmylove 31-35, M 14 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

When will men realize that women don't want s3x with guys like you?

Best Answer

Best Answer

oh, we aren't dying to have s3x with types like you

Best Answer

I'm surprised you get it at all with your attitude.

Best Answer

lmao! I love you, chica! :)

Best Answer

Oh I do! But they aren't drama queens, though!

Best Answer

So... you spend a lot of time with hookers, then?

Best Answer

Hey, don't be sexist towards hookers. I draw the line at hooker-knocking.

Best Answer

1. No, I don't spend time with hookers:)
2. Why are you taking this personal as though your guy said the exact thing to you?

Best Answer

I don't sleep with guys like you, and I'm just struggling to figure out the logic. Your username is "insearchofmylove", but you only like hookups? Seems like you're trolling us. lol

Best Answer

Likewise! Don't put the effort to figure things out, since I don't really care:)

Best Answer

I'd like to apologize on behalf of my gender for this guy.

Best Answer

Pus5y. You're not the same gender as this guy.

Best Answer

Wow .. you have a pretty pitiful sex life then.

Best Answer

Wow...thanks! I conduct my sex life the way I want.

Best Answer

Good for you ..

Best Answer

You don't get much sex then do you? Or do you have a blow up doll that you can throw in the closet when you are done.

Best Answer

Please read responses above, before you post. Thanks

Best Answer

Wow that is a great response. Just as pathetic as your question. LOL

Best Answer

You seem a bit defensive, Miss Amy.

Best Answer

Not at all. I am just tired of most guys thinking girls are just a *** dump. I wrote a story Silly boys... That should give you an idea where I am coming from.

Best Answer

Look if I were to engage in sex I don't want to cuddle I want to get up wash myself off and "regroup" so to speak I fulfilled my urge what more use do I have for the person who provided it? Let's just be real after I'm satisfied I don't care about them or if they came or not I got what I wanted. Now if I were married it might be a lil different but I still would not want to cuddle maybe after I shower and all that jazz and he cleans up but not right after sheesh.

Best Answer

I can't vouch for you, but I'm going to try to make a play in your defense. Assuming you meant physically, and you have recently been smothered by a girlfriend, FWB, or one-night stand... to that extent, I agree with you. I'm laying there in bed, and all she wants to do is cuddle, and I'm all hot and sweaty and covered in fluids... and it's like, no... I need to sleep now. When you're throwing your arms over me, I can't sleep. Not every after-sex-party is about cuddling. Then again, I'd make an effort for her from time to time if it's someone I actually like. Good luck with your question / perceived attitude.

Best Answer

You're bang on target!

Best Answer

Whoa, there's a good way to win over some ladies' hearts!

Best Answer

Who else is gonna sleep in the wet spot?

Best Answer

Speak for yourself, buddy

Best Answer

Women understand that part quite well. The problem is that men like you tend to tell women what they don't want after they've got what they want. Why don't you try warning the women you are trying to sleep with that you don't like cuddles after sex to see if you'll find even one that didn't get you right :) Don't come complaining afterwards....after all it will be what you asked for...

Best Answer

Keep telling them that. It's best they get a clue before you do.

Best Answer

L

M

F

A

o

Smacks your face..

Best Answer

dodges the smack:)

Best Answer

lolwut

Best Answer