when I was pregnant I felt just right nasty! .... I did not get big enough for anyone to notice I was pregnant so I'm not sure what others thought of me... not that I generally care what others think

Best Answer

I always tried to look nice when I was pregnant and I don't know if men found me good looking but you sure don't feel good looking when your ready to give birth.

Best Answer

I've never been pregnant. I would imagine that after the child was born would be when I would feel the most unattractive, sleep deprivation can do that to a person. :P

Best Answer

I've met some really hot pregnant women and some that where huge like they had twins that always turned me on to see a woman pregnant

Best Answer

I LOVE seeing women pregnant. They just give off an aura of sexiness

Best Answer

pregnant women are beautiful. Walking miracle.

Best Answer

if a woman is in pretty good shape when she is pregnant she is great looking, i don't know why but i have a thing for pregnant women, i want to ravish them.

Best Answer

I can't answer this because I ahve never been pregnant

Best Answer

I felt good dont know how good i looked

Best Answer

Women are their most sexual and beautiful when they are pregnant. They have a certain glow about them

Best Answer