shyster shyster 36-40, M 12 Answers Jul 20, 2010

If they are materialistic then it's better not to be friends with them either, what kind of job you do is also irrelavant.

Best Answer

That's what I thought at first but have met too many that think the same hence the question.

Best Answer

well I guess it depends on what your job is. If your a gigolo it could be awkward, some women dont want to go out with a man who is a exotic dancer either.

Best Answer

At least you have a job!

Best Answer

well, i mean do you you peddle adult bedroom toys ? and is your house or apartment in a crime riddlied part of town ? like little Haiti ?

Best Answer

I think it is the type of women you are attracting or going out with, who dare I say it are more interested in what they can get out of you and possibly settling down with you and maybe not having to work..For me, its not about what is in your wallet or your asset value rather what is between your ears..lol and can I talk to you about pretty much anything, personality counts for me. Sorry you have met women who are like that, may I add it is not the rule...Some of us actually work and don't need someone to take care of us financially.

Best Answer

Well said.I wish I could meet more people like you.

Best Answer

Well, being an embalmer in a mortuary can be a bit freaky, especially when you can give them tips on their make-up. As far as the house is concerned, I don't see the problem.

Best Answer

sure, no cats free

Best Answer

Well,what do you do for a job???

i don't think owning your own home is a huge deal,unless theyre gold digging biatches!!!

I think women's opinions have become warped when it comes to choosing mate these days....ie. he has to ''tick all the boxes''

ffs!!!!

And I'm not categorizing all ladies!!!

Best Answer