Kyroe Kyroe 18-21, M 27 Answers Jan 5, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

I think it's because they've failed to looked at the common denominator in the mirror.

Best Answer

None. Many women simply say that they are looking for a good guy, because it makes them look better and it's "the right thing to say", but in fact they prefer bad guys. They may not even be aware of that - they simply fall in love with a bad guy, the feelings make them ignore all the flaws of their new love and then... suddenly boom - it all falls apart, they get hurt and complain that "it's so hard to find a good guy".<br />
//sorry for my english, but I hope you get the idea.

Best Answer

Most women want an Alpha male. Men who look and act tough appeal to women more than nice gentlemen. Unfortunately, those same women spend their time and energy trying to reform bad boys when they actually met them that way. So, it is because of their mixed standards.

Best Answer

Because it is true, to a point. I dont think we can really see men for what they are in all fairness. A good man always has a good woman and vice versa because it is our JOB (both men and women's) to bring out the best in our partner. I dont see this happening anywhere. I see the breaking down of people but we have forgotten how to build each other up. I think many people are so insecure about themselves that they worry if they build their partner up the partner will leave. If that person does leave then they didn't deserve you in the first place. And bringing the best out in somebody is never a bad thing.

Best Answer

They just cant make any decisions cause of all the poor sleep from the pea under their mattresses

Best Answer

I think women expect a lot more than they can handle .

Best Answer

because of their personal experiences i suppose.....

Best Answer

Women make very little real effort to find men in my experience - they think they do and they don't often understand why the 'things they do' are very small... that's just the way it is. Its not laziness though - or for lack of trying.<br />
The efforts women do make on their appearances as well... they are for attracting jerks who only want sex... this is why they meet so many, and all the good men end up so often alone.

Best Answer

I think they just haven't spent enough time on EP.

Best Answer

Laziness??? Seriously??.?

Best Answer

Myopia

Best Answer

Good question. I think some women say it's hard to find the right guy because their standards are either too low or too high.

Best Answer

if there were one easy answer to this question, someone would have fixed it by now<br />
sometimes they say they want a good man, when what they want is a good relationship, and that takes two.<br />
sometimes they want a good man, but they are not worthy of one<br />
sometimes they want a good man, but they dont know what Good means... sort of like the old joke about the guy sitting beside the pool and a guest arrives... hey old man, hows the water? old man says "oh, its luke warm... guy dives into the pool comes up sputter... blast you old man, you said it was luke warm... thats pure ice water in that pool... old man says well it look warm to me...<br />
And of course the old addage, the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence

Best Answer

Neither. Some guys claim they are good...but they're not. My standards are pretty minimal. Loyalty...honesty...intelligence...maturity...and compassion is difficult to find all in one man. Looks are irrelevant...character is what matters.

Best Answer

It is because of their standards; the problem being that they have them.

Best Answer

Laziness on the mans part, perhaps. Lately I've noticed an increase in men wanting the woman to do all of the pursuing and the supporting in the relationship. Some women are into that, but I think a lot of us still want to be wooed/courted.<br />
Just one guess, no offense against men.

Best Answer

I take offense. Men invest an enormous amount of effort which goes unnoticed and unappreciated by women - because there is no reason for them to need to. women already do next to nothing in starting a relationship - again because they don't need to do anything more - but its in their interest to make an effort. standing around looking pretty and not making a real effort is exactly what attracts jerks who only want sex...

Best Answer

What effort, specifically? Women put just as much effort into dating as men. Why do men think we have it so easy?

Best Answer

I'm not lazy and I have reasonable standards. Most men are only looking for one thing, and that's a piece of ***. When they get it, that's it and you don't hear from them again.

Best Answer