GrumpyGrouchy GrumpyGrouchy 22-25, F 11 Answers Feb 26 in Community

when you will start doing things for yourself...

'god helps those who help themselves.'

Best Answer

It is a hard thing to wrap your head around as you probably feel you would be there for them. I just doesn't make sense that others could be so selfish. Yet it is true, the lesson is to not let it jade you, a huge hurdle.

Best Answer

Shouldn't b doing that in the First place

Best Answer

It took me a long time to accept u can't rely on others. It hurts every time u are reminded of it but it will eventually sink in

Best Answer

That is a tough one...

Best Answer

I am here for you...you can rely on me :)

Best Answer

The sooner the better

Best Answer

That's a tough lesson to learn. Going through a very similar situation myself. Friends or family?

Best Answer

Friends, family and mostly people here

Best Answer

The only advice I can really give here is to do your best at becoming self-reliant. To take away your need of others takes away a lot of disappointment and heart-ache. And through doing so you may just find a few who want to help and be relied upon.

Best Answer

Others? as in random others?

Best Answer

Both

Best Answer

Never rely on random people

Best Answer

When you can't trust anyone and nobody is there 24/7 so you then find that you're on your own and can't be dependent on anybody! I know sad world...

Best Answer