GrumpyMe GrumpyMe 22-25, F 11 Answers Feb 26 in Community

It is a hard thing to wrap your head around as you probably feel you would be there for them. I just doesn't make sense that others could be so selfish. Yet it is true, the lesson is to not let it jade you, a huge hurdle.

Best Answer

Shouldn't b doing that in the First place

Best Answer

It took me a long time to accept u can't rely on others. It hurts every time u are reminded of it but it will eventually sink in

Best Answer

I am here for you...you can rely on me :)

Best Answer

The sooner the better

Best Answer

That's a tough lesson to learn. Going through a very similar situation myself. Friends or family?

Best Answer

Friends, family and mostly people here

Best Answer

The only advice I can really give here is to do your best at becoming self-reliant. To take away your need of others takes away a lot of disappointment and heart-ache. And through doing so you may just find a few who want to help and be relied upon.

Best Answer

When you can't trust anyone and nobody is there 24/7 so you then find that you're on your own and can't be dependent on anybody! I know sad world...

Best Answer